• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

knife

Apr 22, 2018
in some states, you only need a state ID to buy a gun second hand. i was thinking getting a fake ID but i'd have to look for how to get one.

death is the only thing on my mind. i really want to die.

QueerBeerBoi

QueerBeerBoi

Apr 23, 2018
An 80% receiver is an idea - since not technically considered a firearm you could buy one anywhere without an ID. Finish it yourself or get someone else to do it but you can end up with an gun that you bought without an ID and is completely untraceable.

Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Do you need id for shotgun too?

Reactions: BrknEyes and Mizule
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Just buy a gun at a private gun show etc. Many gun sales do not check id, usually only shops do.

Reactions: TheSilentPrincess and FullFat
K

knife

Apr 22, 2018
@QueerBeerBoi

I'm not very familiar with guns, but I'll do some research.

@Tomasnil

Yes.

@MAIO

I've considered a private gun show, but it seems kind of risky. I don't want to raise suspicion if someone asks me for an ID out of the blue. It's not a 100% guarantee that they won't ask me for one.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
@QueerBeerBoi

I'm not very familiar with guns, but I'll do some research.

@Tomasnil

Yes.

@MAIO

I've considered a private gun show, but it seems kind of risky. I don't want to raise suspicion if someone asks me for an ID out of the blue. It's not a 100% guarantee that they won't ask me for one.

Suspicion? What are you talking about? Just say you don't have an id. no one is going to call the cops on you, unless you say I am buying a gun to kill myself or someone else. They just won't sell it to you if they wanted an id. Are you sure you can't just buy a gun at a gun shop? You usually can even if you have been hospitalized.

Reactions: TheSilentPrincess
BrknEyes

BrknEyes

Walking skeleton
Nov 2, 2023
Whenever I moved and got pulled over I just stated I just moved to the area and haven't updated my info yet. Hope that helps a bit but if you're in a state with private selling then it shouldn't matter to much.