• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nofutureghost

asleep
Dec 5, 2020
I'm planning to ctb today or tomorrow using the charcoal method, my family is not at home and there's a small bathroom where I'm going to do it. How long does it takes? how can I make it faster? any other suggestions?

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie, Nitup and CandySatan
CandySatan

CandySatan

Cuddling with my demons
Dec 29, 2020
I don't think you can make it faster idk. Wish you the best luck with it

Reactions: nofutureghost
CandySatan

CandySatan

Cuddling with my demons
Dec 29, 2020
how long it might take? :/
I read the mega thread about it but I can't remember sorry my memory is really bad. I think not longer than a hour till death but you will be unconscious soon. Just make sure you seal the room and have enough charcoal. ( idk I really don't remember you should check the mega thread)

N

nofutureghost

asleep
Dec 5, 2020
I read the mega thread about it but I can't remember sorry my memory is really bad. I think not longer than a hour till death but you will be unconscious soon. Just make sure you seal the room and have enough charcoal. ( idk I really don't remember you should check the mega thread)
I will check. if my brother goes to work I think I will have time enough... if he doesn't I'll have to do it in another day but at least I'll know how to make it work. Thanks for help btw :)

• Hugs
Reactions: CandySatan
CandySatan

CandySatan

Cuddling with my demons
Dec 29, 2020
Good luck with it! I hope you will have peace after. :)
Good luck with it! I hope you will have peace after. :)

• Love
Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
Failed this method one year ago, I was found after like 12 hours I think since my last text message was around 7am and found at 7.30pm.
Spent 7 days in coma and am now deaf from one side and my leg on the same side not working correctly due to nerves damages.
I think my mistakes were to do it in my bedroom wich is too large for this (~15m2) and to tell a friend that I was commit suicide soon (without telling when), a few hours without news from me and she called my mother and rescue services.

So, if I can give you an advice from my personal experience, make absolutely CERTAIN that nobody will find you before at very least 12-24 hours to be sure since you will sure fall into coma but it can take time to fully ctb.

Hope you will succeed where I failed and find peace. ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Nightwillalwayswin, Life is pointless and 5 others
N

nofutureghost

asleep
Dec 5, 2020
Failed this method one year ago, I was found after like 12 hours I think since my last text message was around 7am and found at 7.30pm.
Spent 7 days in coma and am now deaf from one side and my leg on the same side not working correctly due to nerves damages.
I think my mistakes were to do it in my bedroom wich is too large for this (~15m2) and to tell a friend that I was commit suicide soon (without telling when), a few hours without news from me and she called my mother and rescue services.

So, if I can give you an advice from my personal experience, make absolutely CERTAIN that nobody will find you before at very least 12-24 hours to be sure since you will sure fall into coma but it can take time to fully ctb.

Hope you will succeed where I failed and find peace. ❤️
damn I feel so sorry for that :(( now I'm afraid not having time enough to do it and I know the worst part of charcoal method is the consequences of failure, I'm really afraid to not be able to try again... I think I'll wait until I get some sleep pills and take all before it. It's kinda frustrating have to wait again :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Nitup
Z

zCashew11

Feb 29, 2020
I am going to smoke a lot of weed and try charcoal method... It should work

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I'm planning to ctb today or tomorrow using the charcoal method, my family is not at home and there's a small bathroom where I'm going to do it. How long does it takes? how can I make it faster? any other suggestions?
You need a meter that measures the carbon monoxide concentration. You enter the room quickly when the concentration is highest. Look at the resource guides for the right concentration to do the job. Good luck!

Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
damn I feel so sorry for that :(( now I'm afraid not having time enough to do it and I know the worst part of charcoal method is the consequences of failure, I'm really afraid to not be able to try again... I think I'll wait until I get some sleep pills and take all before it. It's kinda frustrating have to wait again :/
Do not be sorry mate, I knew the possible consequences. I played and I lost that is all, even if now my life is even worse than before ahah.

Don't be afraid, if you read a lot about this method and do not make mistakes like I made you will succeed.
I did not want to frighten you sorry, I just tried to help telling what, I think, made me fail this.

Reactions: NeverSatisfied and Mentalmick
Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
@shenigxmi
Please keep us informed of what you finally decide to do or not to do.
Every time I read someone chose this method I feel very empathic and worried at the same time.