• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

yıη

yıη

So if I escape, will my pain go away?
Jun 22, 2022
Plan has some errors, as am I dealing with some inner confusion. Any assistance/pointers/advice?

Day / Time​
Medication and Dose​
Questions / Notes​
7 days priorBegin Dietary Regimen — 2 x 500mg Inositol Hexaphosphate (IP6) [1000mg daily]
  • Since I am doing this, I'm reminded of the option of specifying my SN dose per my body weight [below].
  • Change SN dose to 20g in 50ml of water? Idea is to mix propranolol with the solution (in same drink).
Day of — 4:00 PMN/A
  • Begin fasting (8hr fast). Will test prior to make sure it will be comfortable. 6hr fast sufficient if 8hrs is too much? — FAQ says "good." PPH doesn't specify: "several hours."
Day of — 11:00 PM[?] x 10mg Diazepam (Valium) [Dose?]
3 x 200mg Ibuprofen (Advil) [600mg]
  • Waiting for Diazepam (benzo) to arrive. Have yet to test effect. ["Pharma-grade"] Dosage/timing ideas?
  • Advil (pain killer) tablets are coated. Plan to crush them.
Day of — 11:20 PM3 x 10mg Metoclopramide (Reglan) [30mg]
2 x 4mg Odansetron (Zofran) [8mg]
4 x 200mg Cimetidine (Tagamet) [800mg]
  • PPH mentions taking Meto and Zofran [two antiemetics].
  • Have yet to see side effects from Meto. Should I test this portion of 'stat dose plan' on an empty stomach to be sure?
  • Is there a point in taking more than 30mg Meto?
Day of — 12:00 AM40[?] x 10mg Propranolol HCL (Inderal) [400mg?]
25gm Sodium Nitrite [25gm in 50-100ml water]
  • Room temp distilled water?
  • Throat numbing spray? Straw and Fisherman's friend menthol lozenge (taste and numbing)
  • Propranolol tablets crushed and mixed with SN solution. (says PPH) Does every drink need an amount of propranolol in the event of vomiting?
  • Propranolol quantity? PPH says 400mg, SN FAQ says members take 20-100mg. Stan says overdose will do more harm than good.
  • I have 700mg total of propranolol, but can call in a refill.
  • Body weight ≈ 130lbs (59kg?).
  • I did not test the SN, It was from IC. Kept hidden in spare motorcycle helmet in top shelf of closet for ≈ 6 months. Test anyway?

general questions:
  1. Stan, amongst others, purchased/used cannabis during the event. Though it makes me anxious, Ideas?
  2. This is beginning to look increasingly like the "harry potter potion" Stan said it needn't be. I'm assuming, once I get it closer to a final draft, I should test some/all these meds in their higher quantities on an empty stomach so as not to have any surprises, no? I've taken Meto (20mg?) and had no side effects, as have I taken it for general nausea. Should I take 30mg to test?
  3. Definitely need help with the propranolol portion, as the idea is to use as little water as possible, though mixing too much propranolol truly seems it will do more harm than good in more ways than one.
  4. [sn dose? (20-25?)] there was a chart somewhere with exact doses and water quantities depending on body weight, though that too seems irrelevant if I'm making a solution with propranolol included.
  5. Crush ALL pills? (read that somewhere) definitely the advil as they are coated (slow release).
  6. Likely needless to ask, but would it be inadvisable to smoke nicotine during the event?
  7. [preparing the SN drinks] PPH says to do so in the 40m waiting period between the AE's and the drink itself. Will it be fine if the drinks sit out in the open like that for 40-60m?
  8. As I am becoming ever more so aware of how every minute counts, this is the timeline I am expecting (as stated in most recent PPH). Is this a safe assumption?
Timeline
Experience
@3mindizzy
@5minvery drowsy, responsive
@12minunconscious
@15mindeep sleep/ un-rousable
@25minincreasing cyanosis
@30minirregular shallow breathing
@40mindeath

• Informative
Reactions: Looking
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
Please why IP6? :-) It is a very good thing but I don't remember of it in the SN protocol. Thanks

yıη

yıη

So if I escape, will my pain go away?
Jun 22, 2022
Please why IP6? :-) It is a very good thing but I don't remember of it in the SN protocol. Thanks
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-blockers-painkillers-draft.29822/post-545751
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/1-week-dietary-supplement-regimen-sn.25744/

Reactions: Jarni