platypusfan

platypusfan

Jun 29, 2023
Halloween is my favorite holiday because I love dressing up as something I like and getting to spend a day past who I actually am. I also like scary stuff. Unfortunately with everything going on, everything feels so depressing, and I find it hard to enjoy.. watching everyone go with their friends and party while I get invited nowhere makes me even more depressed. And to make matters worse, if I don't get invited I try to do something fun myself, but everyone I asked to do something with said no. So now on nights where I'm supposed to enjoy something, the desire to ctb is highest as I'm just reminded of how miserable and hopeless I currently am.

I'm assuming there are other people like me on this website. Do you have any fun plans for tonight?? I'm thinking of just buying snacks for myself and watching a movie. Although I wish I wasn't alone. Maybe I'll play some horror games. Well, does anyone have any good horror movie/games to recommend?

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, Celerity, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Life

Life

Now I need a place to hide away
Oct 30, 2023
I'm gonna sit at home and sit on discord like the loner I am

• Hugs
Reactions: platypusfan, S like suicide, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Stay inside, eat plenty of Halloween-themed candy and complete Halloween events in video games. Halloween is one of the only yearly traditions like and celebrate anymore; even though my way of celebrating it probably sounds boring.

• Hugs
Reactions: platypusfan, Celerity, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I quite like it there is a big Halloween festival taking place now in my city tonight but I hate crowds :/ 30 thousand people? no thanks!

the resident evil games are quite good and scary! Resident evil 4 came out this year it was quite good.

• Hugs
Reactions: platypusfan, Praestat_Mori and Sprite_Geist
Dread#0375

Dread#0375

Discord Stalker
Sep 24, 2022
Of course, cleaning egg from the windows, what else?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, platypusfan and Praestat_Mori
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I was gonna have a get-together with people from work, but everybody canceled on me except one person. Oh well, I am going to have fun regardless. Even if I drink alone, I am determined to try out a new beer I've had my eye on.

• Hugs
Reactions: platypusfan