• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Syriancel

Jan 6, 2021
I do not intend on hurting anyone else with this method. I would only do it away from other people in the wilderness. I have seen a similar method in a tv series and I have been thinking about the viability of this method. My plan is to buy a domestic gas cylinder, put it in my car and drive to somewhere away from other people, then leave the gas cylinder leaking in the car and then exploding it by lighting up a match stick.
Does anyone have any guides that explain exactly how long it takes to die? Does it kill instantly or will I wail in agony as I get burned to death? For how long should I leave the gas cylinder leaking? Will it be better to have multiple gas cylinders leaking at the same time?
Thank you

bored_user

bored_user

one day.
Oct 28, 2021
it is relative. You can definitely agonize to death, like losing consciousness first or something like that. I wouldn't risk it, I would try some other method that could guarantee unconsciousness first.

Reactions: fox_wannabe
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
I imagine the possibility of it being a highly agonizing experience in which you would most likely flee the car, due to the extreme pain, leaving you in far worst shape than you started in. For me, it doesn't rank as a reliable form to CTB. If you are buying a gas cylinder, why not simply do the inert gas method with helium or nitrogen? Reliable, painless and doesn't risk turning into a major disaster if the fire gets out of control.

Last edited:
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
I do not intend on hurting anyone else with this method. I would only do it away from other people in the wilderness. I have seen a similar method in a tv series and I have been thinking about the viability of this method. My plan is to buy a domestic gas cylinder, put it in my car and drive to somewhere away from other people, then leave the gas cylinder leaking in the car and then exploding it by lighting up a match stick.
Does anyone have any guides that explain exactly how long it takes to die? Does it kill instantly or will I wail in agony as I get burned to death? For how long should I leave the gas cylinder leaking? Will it be better to have multiple gas cylinders leaking at the same time?
Thank you

Cars explode on TV all the time. In reality, not so much. Setting yourself on fire is higly not recommended.