B

BJ1234

Nov 18, 2023
The only option that I have is by cutting my arm and letting myself bleed to death, I have no access to SN, No tall buildings that I want access, I want to die without no one knowing, discrete in short. Any Ideas, and also I hope your suggestions are easy and cheap.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
There is nothing that fits this description, that's why so many people have been here for years. Ctb is one of the toughest things to do, and it takes planning and luck to work- over 95% of attempts fail. Recovering if at all possible is easier sometimes. One in a while someone gets lucky with a quick attempt, but it is are and usually has serious risks. You'll need to do your own research to see what might work for you- but easy and discrete seems almost impossible. Cutting works less than 2% of the time, what will likely happen if you try this is a bad scar that everyone sees plus an involuntary hospitalization which in most cases makes things worse. I wish it was easy to leave, but it's one of the toughest things to do.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You can read about methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation. Cutting isn't gonna work. I hope you find peace.

Edit: Easy and cheap is probably only hanging (full suspension) but also that needs some planning.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
You can read about methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation. Cutting isn't gonna work. I hope you find peace.

Edit: Easy and cheap is probably only hanging (full suspension) but also that needs some planning.
Full suspension is a reliable method that can be very distressing, can cause noise to alert others and if pulled down partway can have really bad outcomes, and it is tough to find a place to do this- most buildings are designed so that you can't find a spot to do this, not like it used to be. Every method has issues, a person really has to be determined to ctb, and wiling to take big risks and go though a lot of stress.

L

livinginhellnation

Nov 19, 2023
Stab yourself in the neck like Sanjay Valvani.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly suicide just isn't easy, if we could all have the option to just die in peace there wouldn't be all these posts on here of people failing a ctb attempt or struggling to die on their own terms.

Suicide just isn't easy because as humans we are all programmed to survive and we exist in this society where suicide is purposely made so inaccessible, people cannot just reliably od from whatever medication is accessible. I envy those who managed to ctb as it's just too difficult to die on our own terms.