• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Hey guys another morning, of pure hell having to face reality.
I was just wondering if any members here are members of exit international because I'd like to find out more info about ctbing drinking liquid Nembutal.
I've tried to apply to become a member but wasn't successful maybe cause I'm 48 and you have to be 50 or over.
I would truly appreciate any info from EI
members.
Thank you 🙏

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
I am also in this situation but thankfully now turn 50 in less than a month. Feels like it's been a long time coming! 🙏It pisses me off that they pander to all that bollocks. So long as you're an adult in sane mind, age shouldn't come into it. Someone posted on here a few days ago though about finding some in Peru if that helps.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I am also in this situation but thankfully now turn 50 in less than a month. Feels like it's been a long time coming! 🙏It pisses me off that they pander to all that bollocks. So long as you're an adult in sane mind, age shouldn't come into it. Someone posted on here a few days ago though about finding some in Peru if that helps.
Yeah I don't get why you have to be 50 like you said as long as you're an adult of competent mind , know what you're doing and understand the the outcome and are sure of your decision that should be enough. In a way as ironic as this sounds it's a good gift to receive for your 50th birthday. I hope you don't take that the wrong way. Glad you'll be able to become a member soon. Thanks for the advice 🙏

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Hey guys another morning, of pure hell having to face reality.
I was just wondering if any members here are members of exit international because I'd like to find out more info about ctbing drinking liquid Nembutal.
I've tried to apply to become a member but wasn't successful maybe cause I'm 48 and you have to be 50 or over.
I would truly appreciate any info from EI
members.
Thank you 🙏

Exit International's publication, PPH, has a detailed description of the Nembutal method. There is a sticky thread with a link to the 2022 edition. I doubt much, if anything, has changed in more recent editions in regard to the Nembutal method.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Exit International's publication, PPH, has a detailed description of the Nembutal method. There is a sticky thread with a link to the 2022 edition. I doubt much, if anything, has changed in more recent editions in regard to the Nembutal method.
Thank you so much I didn't know it was available for non members to read.
I was under the impression that only members has access to it.
I'm honestly quite shocked about the level of detailed info they put out and even more surprised that the website exists. Thank god and I applaud the founders for standing up and fighting for this cause, for giving us the support in our shared philosophy that it's our life, our choice!!!!! 🙏

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
What exactly is the benefit of being a member of exit international? I'm wondering why it cost $100.00 to join.

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
What exactly is the benefit of being a member of exit international? I'm wondering why it cost $100.00 to join.

You get access to the latest editions of their book and access to their forum. I think they also put on informational workshops which you can attend or view online.

Thank you so much I didn't know it was available for non members to read.
I was under the impression that only members has access to it.

Well technically it's not available for non-members. That's a, um, "borrowed" copy. :))

Last edited:
E

Elan123

Mar 16, 2023
I read that the update they did in December 2023 has new information on Nembutal in Peru . I haven't seen this version on here. It would be good if someone who has it could add it .

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I read that the update they did in December 2023 has new information on Nembutal in Peru . I haven't seen this version on here. It would be good if someone who has it could add it .
Looks like No major changes in terms of availabilty.
2 actives members here just bought N in Lima early this week, you can check in recent thread related to "Peru".

E

Elan123

Mar 16, 2023
Looks like No major changes in terms of availabilty.
2 actives members here just bought N in Lima early this week, you can check in recent thread related to "Peru".
I've been reading the recent threads and the latest posters were saying that there's no stock in Cusco and other posts relating to Lima seemed to indicate that it had been even more difficult there. I'll search again to see the posts you're referring to .

Reactions: hopeless08