• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dearname

Nov 7, 2023
It seems like a peaceful option, but I never see many posts talking about it, maybe because the drugs are difficult to source. Do you guys think it's a reliable method?

I'm scared to OD and fail again, since I already OD'd once and failed because it was impulsive and I just took every pill I could find, most were probably non-lethal.

Important detail: I use marijuana and low dosages of opioids on the regular, is there a risk i fail because of tolerance? Seems like a foolish fear, because the DDMAPh has such high dosages.

• Informative
Reactions: Ironweed
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
I doubt people on a suicide forum have the resources or patience to source everything required for DDMP2. The main thing in this method is the opioid (M) though, everything else is optional really. If you read the PPeH, it will tell you that opioids are unreliable due to how easy it is to develop tolerance, so the required dosage is unpredictable. That's #1 drawback of them. The #2 is that Narcan is a common cure for opioid overdose, and first responders always carry it with them. Oh yeah, and price and legality but hey, that doesn't matter very much if y'know...

Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
Seems like a toxic cocktail, alright, but in the USA I'm assuming it would only be available through a physician, and probably would have to be administered under a physician's guidance.

The Amitriptyline (commercially Elavil) piece alone of that cocktail used to be a wide administered antidepressant, but the synergistic toxicity with alcohol was so great the only way to get it by itself nowadays is in an inpatient psychiatric setting. Pretty much all tricyclics are that way now, and all we have are shitty SSRI/SNRI drugs of very low lethality, even mixed with booze, etc. I have a vague sense this is different in other countries, so please note I'm speaking only about the USA here.

Anyhoo, that that cocktail looks like a one way ticket to the moon if you can get your hands on it. Big "if," though, is what I'm thinking.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
These mix of drugs are only useful when compounded from a compounding pharmacy with a prescription. Those medicines compounded are not the same as those you buy from a regular pharmacy.
So the effects will be different. I wouldn't take the risk

D

dearname

Nov 7, 2023
These mix of drugs are only useful when compounded from a compounding pharmacy with a prescription. Those medicines compounded are not the same as those you buy from a regular pharmacy.
Oi! Você é brasileiro? Acho que vi um post seu em um thread que estava acompanhando.

enfim, as medicações e receitas poderia até conseguir, mas ninguém manipularia essa mistura por aqui, saberiam que algo está errado.

o que não entendo é porque o PPH fala desse metodo se mesmo conseguindo as medicações, ninguém vai conseguir o pó concentrado de farmácia mesmo.

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Oi! Você é brasileiro? Acho que vi um post seu em um thread que estava acompanhando.

enfim, as medicações e receitas poderia até conseguir, mas ninguém manipularia essa mistura por aqui, saberiam que algo está errado.

o que não entendo é porque o PPH fala desse metodo se mesmo conseguindo as medicações, ninguém vai conseguir o pó concentrado de farmácia mesmo.
Sou brasileiro sim. Então, seria muito difícil fazer esse mix de drogas sem ser por manipulação. São muitos comprimidos.
Só a digoxina são 800 comprimidos, isso da umas 26 caixas eu acho. E seria difícil não vomitar tudo isso, eu acho.
Tinha um brasileiro aqui no forum que usou um método de eutanasia que foi usado em Oregon em 2016 (não sei se ainda é usado). Esse método é um mix de 3 drogas que causam o mesmo efeito da N.
20g de Fenobarbital, 20g de hidrato de cloral, e 3g de sulfato de morfina. No dia que esse brasileiro foi tomar esse mix, ele se despediu no forum e nunca mais apareceu. Talvez tenha funcionado.

Reactions: imtiredreallytired
H

hannila_m

Jan 18, 2024
Can you describe what is needed for that method and how it works?

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
People in the past said it's very difficult to get Morphine. Don't know about the other drugs.
Screenshot 20240129 151751

Screenshot 20240129 131842
Screenshot 20240129 131837

Last edited:
Reactions: imtiredreallytired and hannila_m
D

dearname

Nov 7, 2023
Co
Sou brasileiro sim. Então, seria muito difícil fazer esse mix de drogas sem ser por manipulação. São muitos comprimidos.
Só a digoxina são 800 comprimidos, isso da umas 26 caixas eu acho. E seria difícil não vomitar tudo isso, eu acho.
Tinha um brasileiro aqui no forum que usou um método de eutanasia que foi usado em Oregon em 2016 (não sei se ainda é usado). Esse método é um mix de 3 drogas que causam o mesmo efeito da N.
20g de Fenobarbital, 20g de hidrato de cloral, e 3g de sulfato de morfina. No dia que esse brasileiro foi tomar esse mix, ele se despediu no forum e nunca mais apareceu. Talvez tenha funcionado.

Sim, é complicado. O pior é ter acesso à morfina que é o mais dificil e não ter um protocolo certeiro pra utilizar. Tem também dois usuarios aqui que utilizaram amitriptilina com propranolol e aparentemente funcionou, mas não sei se foi tão peaceful quando seria o DDMAPh. Muito triste.

E a digoxina que é a maior quantidade de comprimidos é a mais importante porque vai causar a parada cardiaca.

The user below you has posted some really useful information. That is what tbe method consists of. The problem is that tbe medication has to be compounded and that is next to impossible to an ordinary person.

I

itsover090

Feb 1, 2024
Sabe onde fica o post?

R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Would the effects really be that different though?

Compounded basically means compounding mixture of drugs, but the drugs themselves are the same.

Surely having the drugs separately but in the same dosage would be the same effect?

You could throw all the drugs in a pill grinder and that in effect would make them compounded.

Reactions: 007Bob