EdibleGasMask

EdibleGasMask

Jan 30, 2020
Daily smoker. Used to be just a bowl of weed a day but now I smoke wax and weed at least 3 times a day. It's really the only thing keeping me sane at this point
Yeah, same for me here. I used to drink almost everyday. I was the king of cheap vodka, but I started to work out and drinking made me feel super sick for some reason.

B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
A bottle of vodka a day - keeps a doctor away!
There's only 1 day a week when I'm sober:(
It's so hard. I wouldn't want to drink. But my severe OCD makes my life miserable. Sometimes I punch myself so hard that I get a black eye and I hear sounds in my ears. I told my dad about my addiction, but he doesn't care. My mother died because of alcohol + medicine addiction. I guess now it's my turn.

NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
I drink water every day. Alcohol is expensive where I live and alcohol is like drinking sugar - you will be fat. If a person drinks alcohol every day for a long time injuries will occur, liver damage och brain injury. And is drinking worth the hangover? Alcohol in large quantities only help for the moment, not in the long run.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Nearly, yes. My stomach is starting to protest, however. I may need to lay off for a while. I wish I didn't have such an addictive personality but then what would I have to pass the time?