• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nonexistance

nonexistance

Jun 16, 2018
Or even around the world for that matter. For guns it's basically impossible and my country is a unique type of dystopia when it comes to firearms.
Some some reason, browsing this information on search engines doesn't offer me relevant information.
I am thinking about traveling to one of these countries (if they exist), rent a car, buy a shotgun, hide it in a guitar case (I hope it fits) and then drive to a remote forest and reach freedom.

Charles

Charles

Jun 24, 2018
No..not really. The only place where you can get weapons that easy would be Syria or some other ISIS infested place. Even an AK-47 costs the price of a chicken ( no joke )
But it's risky going there..and you might even get killed instead of doing it yourself, since I assume you're white and are well spoken. So it's dangerous. The only option I came up with when I was thinking of it, was buying a "deactivated" gun, and making it active again. But the issue I came to face is, okay..I have a working gun. But the bullets..that is an issue. So I dropped that idea, thought about other ways, a shooting range kind of failed but is still possible, but I have my exit bag ready so..my issues are almost solved.

D

Deleted member 847

Well then..of course none of us want to hear the "dont do it" ... so my best wishes, if you do it, hope you find peace too. Comedy gold would be if all of us who died, met there and had a few laughs about how life was. No pain in fantasy :)
I just hope there is an astral plane. I don't think I ever wanted to die, I just wanted to live in some kind of Utopia where there's no pain. I'm afraid of oblivion.

Reactions: dano6533
Charles

Charles

Jun 24, 2018
I just hope there is an astral plane. I don't think I ever wanted to die, I just wanted to live in some kind of Utopia where there's no pain. I'm afraid of oblivion.

Sharing from my belief ( also have astral projected and such and have a big contact with my spirit guides ((or my delusional brain;dealers choice))
so I do believe in an afterlife, right and wrong is subjective, so no hell or heaven, just pure bliss and energy of Source (God) which is consciousness, and the only thing felt, is pure and unconditional love. Basically what you call Utopia. But either way we will eventually die and find out so..sooner or later.