• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I want to setup a new laptop that uses windows 11 without having to be online and from there, without having to create a microsoft account. It seems to be an option if using the right combination of Shift, fn, f10, or alt+4, whereby people get to command prompt and follow the steps from there. However, I tried the different combinations but the screen telling me to connect to a network doesn't go away. There is just a little circle but it doesn't go to command prompt.

kmycluisfe

kmycluisfe

I wish it would all stop at once
Mar 8, 2023
Did you try only shift + f10 and not shift + fn + f10 ?

MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
In developing nations (like India for example) , lot of folks use the pirated version .
Although pirated copy can be untrustworthy if not gotten from the right source .

Reactions: Disappointered
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
In developing nations (like India for example) , lot of folks use the pirated version .
Although pirated copy can be untrustworthy if not gotten from the right source .

I don't want to take chances like that. Also, this laptop already has windows 11 worked into the circuits or something (it's okay to laugh...I know nothing about computers) and the easiest means of moving forward with some measure of privacy would be to go through the steps routinely advised, starting with command prompt. But it won't even get that far.

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Hello,

Yes, it didn't work.

I found this info on the internet:

However, I tried the different combinations but the screen telling me to connect to a network doesn't go away. There is just a little circle but it doesn't go to command prompt.

Do you see "I don't have internet" option? If so, press it, and then hit Shift + F10 (or Shift + Fn + F10.)

You might have tried this before, but hope it helps.

Edit: please unplug Ethernet cable if you have one. If you have internet connection Microsoft tries to force you to use/create a Microsoft account.

Last edited:
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
windows key
use search function
type in: cmd or command prompt
it should appear
(right click and select more if you need to run it as an administrator)
(also you can pin it to start for future use so then it can be easy to find and access if needed in the future)