• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
I don't consider myself a real Christian at all. To me a real Christian is somebody who gives up everything, takes up their cross daily, and follows Jesus. That sadly would not describe me at all. However I do consider myself a born again - saved - Child of God who can't lose his salvation no matter what !
I consider myself if in a similar position as far as being a Christian. I'm by no means perfect, but know that that isn't necessary to experience God's love and forgiveness. He is a loving and understanding God, and offered his son Jesus, so that we can be seen as perfect by believing in him. Jesus did all of the work for us, out of his devine love for us.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
I also really enjoyed reading this. I'm Christian,I don't really go to church but I've thought about it recently. I've been making mistakes for 15 years and it's finally caught up with me.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Taylor
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
I also really enjoyed reading this. I'm Christian,I don't really go to church but I've thought about it recently. I've been making mistakes for 15 years and it's finally caught up with me.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. :) The beauty of God's love is you don't have to be the perfect Christian to be saved. The moment you accept Jesus into your heart, you become a child of his who will surely be saved, regardless of works.

Ephesians 2:8-9 proves this:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bi...rch=Ephesians+2:8-9&version=NIV&interface=amp

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Broken
Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
No I believe that meant that people will still have their same voice and mannerisms, and interests and talents, that they had here in this life.

Thank you for the clarification.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Taylor
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
The debt of sin is infinite. Only the elect are saved. There is nothing we can do to become one of the elect. That's Augustine, reaffirmed through numerous councils, part of Calvin & Luther too. What we now call Christanity was for about 1300 years the Semi-Pelagian heresy.

People just make up what Christian doctrines they want.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Whatshername
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I used to consider myself a Christian … I guess I still do. I'm not the church going guy though.
I still believe there is a god … I just don't really believe in his followers that much.
When I see how they treat others who don't have the same faith or are different from them.
How can you believe in god, burn a cross Saturday night and go to church Sunday morning and think that he would be ok with that ?
I know not all of them are like that. I just can't get past it.
Preaching about tolerance of people who are different from you but are the most intolerant.
I know I posted something similar to this on here before.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Marawa, Taylor and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I wasn't a Christian, it was only when I learned more about why Christianity is such a big deal that I realized we need it. Without it unfortunately there's no civilization. Those values were what created prosperity, and it's why certain countries advanced more than others.

Christianity is under attack in the West and the result is, many people will no longer be having the high standard of living, wealth, and peace that we have had in the US for a long time. The less people behave responsibly in society, the more the resources are not allocated correctly, the worse the conditions will become over time.

Christianity is like freedom, anything that has to do with freedom they want to wipe out. No more nuclear families, kids growing up in intact homes which gives them best shot at a good life and upward mobility. If too many people grow up in stable homes with two bio parents, they are less likely to be dependent on the state, commit suicide, end up in poverty. That's just one way removing those values undermines civilization.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark Edward