• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
I'm already aware that suicide is a grave sin, but take comfort in the fact that it can be forgiven just like any other sin, and that we're already covered by Jesus' grace and his work on the cross. I've done plenty of research on the topic and basically summarized God's unconditional love in a post of mine, here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/anyone-religious-on-here.10429/#post-190642

I also found this article online that has me very excited of what is to come, and thought this would be a great place to share it and for other believers here to reflect on it and share their thoughts as well. Peace be with you! :)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ch...fe-in-heaven-similar-to-earth-but-better.html

Last edited:
Reactions: iHeartRockArt, FTL.Wanderer, Broken and 5 others
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
I used to be an Adventist. I know when you claim for the mercy of Yahweh to relieve your soul ache, and think that the act to take the own life looks an ungrateful gesture and offensive sin to the god who created us. But I changed my mind, quit my Christian faith and move on. I've found more relief on accepting my own death rather than thousands of times kneeling to pray to Jesus. I do not fear the Hell. If god Yahweh judges me, bad luck. If I will be sheltered on the Mother Goddess on afterlife, good enough. Jesus doesn't have my soul anymore.
If you still thinking about the supposed sinfulness of the act on taking our own lives, you'll suffer more and more. I had those struggle
for years and when I realized that I belong to a paganism path I'm less miserable that on my Christian days.

Reactions: Broken, Weeping Garbage Can, Final Escape and 4 others
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
But have you ever thought about it in God's perspective? You were created in his image, and given a life to enjoy for free, as his gift to you. He wants you to live. Sure it's only temporary, since the penalty of sin is death, but that's why He offered his Son to give you a chance to truly live again, and abundantly and free of the pain and suffering that is the curse of sin, the way He originally intended. Even if you don't believe in it, you wouldn't want that? You're fine with just living for the equivalent of 5 seconds compared to what eternal life would be, dying and then ceasing to exist forever? Think of the greatest, happiest, time you've ever had, while being the healthiest you've ever been in this life. You wouldn't want that again? Forever?

Last edited:
Reactions: EmotionlessWanderer, Broken, Pentobartbital and 3 others
Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
I was a Christian until the age of 13, then i discovered alcohol, drugs, sex and other worldly pleasures. I have never attended church since. Im by heart and mind a sinner and im happy with that.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Broken, Weeping Garbage Can and 4 others
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
But have you ever thought about it in God's perspective? You were created in his image, and given a life to enjoy for free, as his gift to you. He wants you to live. Sure it's only temporary, since the penalty of sin is death, but that's why He offered his Son to give you a chance to truly live again, and abundantly and free of the pain and suffering that is the curse of sin, the way He originally intended. Even if you don't believe in it, you wouldn't want that? You're fine with just living for the equivalent of 5 seconds compared to what eternal life would be, dying and then ceasing to exist forever? Think of the greatest, happiest, time you've ever had, while being the healthiest you've ever been in this life. You wouldn't want that again? Forever?

First: Perhaps I'm self wounded about my christian life that I don't want to see again on Yahweh's perspective. Sure, in theory looks great the soteriology who preaches the Christianity (of all denominations), but I don't trust that salvation plan anymore. If an eternal life on Christ's kingdom exists, I don't buy it and don't want to be a false christian to achieve in. I prayed again and again for hours, even with tears, but nothing happens. The loneliest days of my life was on church. I searched Jesus on different congregations since I've departed from Seventh-Day Adventist but I couldn't find it, and not necessarily relates to my choose to came out as gay first, then as transgender and having that "lifestyle" as conservatives judges the lives of the LGBT people. Yes, there's some plan for me on Jesus, but I can't afford it and the so-called sinful lifestyle doesn't bother me.
Second: I'm still thinking on conservative, orthodox way of Christianity and still thinking they are some sins that aren't easily negotiable on grace. Grace isn't a band-aid for every sin wound who inflict to ourselves. Perhaps on the White Throne Judgement we pardon my sin of suicide, but I doubt so.
Dying and ceasing to exist forever doesn't frighten me. It relieves me. If I disappoint Jesus for my decision, I don't belong to him anymore.

• Love
Reactions: SadGirl, Broken, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
I was a Christian until the age of 13, then i discovered alcohol, drugs, sex and other worldly pleasures. I have never attended church since. Im by heart and mind a sinner and im happy with that.
As am I, it was predestined for us. The point of Christianity though is to be forgiven of those sins, so we can continue to enjoy our earthly human pleasures after death, only this time in an extraordinarily heightened and unfathomable heavenly realm, in immortal bodies forever where sin is not present, the way God originally intended. The only requirement is to believe in the Son of God, and the sacrifice He made for you. That is the beauty of the free gift of salvation.

Reactions: Broken, Weeping Garbage Can, Final Escape and 1 other person
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
First: Perhaps I'm self wounded about my christian life that I don't want to see again on Yahweh's perspective. Sure, in theory looks great the soteriology who preaches the Christianity (of all denominations), but I don't trust that salvation plan anymore. If an eternal life on Christ's kingdom exists, I don't buy it and don't want to be a false christian to achieve in. I prayed again and again for hours, even with tears, but nothing happens. The loneliest days of my life was on church. I searched Jesus on different congregations since I've departed from Seventh-Day Adventist but I couldn't find it, and not necessarily relates to my choose to came out as gay first, then as transgender and having that "lifestyle" as conservatives judges the lives of the LGBT people. Yes, there's some plan for me on Jesus, but I can't afford it and the so-called sinful lifestyle doesn't bother me.
Second: I'm still thinking on conservative, orthodox way of Christianity and still thinking they are some sins that aren't easily negotiable on grace. Grace isn't a band-aid for every sin wound who inflict to ourselves. Perhaps on the White Throne Judgement we pardon my sin of suicide, but I doubt so.
Dying and ceasing to exist forever doesn't frighten me. It relieves me. If I disappoint Jesus for my decision, I don't belong to him anymore.
I respect how you feel, but I honestly think you're selling yourself short. This life is nothing but a mere stage we're simply passing through, that is subject to death and suffering because of sin until we get to where we truly belong, according to the Bible. I truly believe Jesus wants you there, regardless of your LGBT lifestyle, because that doesn't matter to him. That is why He died for you. His love for you is so great and unconditional, that you are seen as pure and with a clean slate already, when you trust in him and the sacrifice He made because you are a child of his that He wants to save and spend eternity with. I really think you should think carefully about this and reconsider, because what you are saying about how you don't belong to Jesus, is literally the only way you can eternally separate yourself from God forever, by denying his free offering of eternal life and salvation.

Reactions: Broken, Pentobartbital, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
Socrates Augustus

Socrates Augustus

Feb 21, 2019
Yes, I am Catholic.

Reactions: Broken, Weeping Garbage Can, Final Escape and 1 other person
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Am a believer but I still struggle with belief... Tbh I feel like the easier your life is the easier it is to believe (personal experience not saying your life is easy). So much suffering... i dont go to church or anything and I don't have the same concept of God as most Christian's. Ireally thank you for sharing this ❤️

Reactions: Marawa, Going Home, Broken and 5 others
Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
As am I, it was predestined for us. The point of Christianity though is to be forgiven of those sins, so we can continue to enjoy our earthly human pleasures after death, only this time in an extraordinarily heightened and unfathomable heavenly realm, in immortal bodies forever where sin is not present, the way God originally intended. The only requirement is to believe in the Son of God, and the sacrifice He made for you. That is the beauty of the free gift of salvation.
Let me ask you this tho because since the bus is near for me i wanted a second opinion on this matter...

So here it goes...

You know according to the bible the devil rules over earth, god is in the heavens. If the devil wants us to sin, in order to go to hell. Isnt it logical to say that the MORE you sin the better off you will be in hell?
I mean why would he punish those that listened to his calling... Adolf Hitler must have a Bayfront Penthouse with 3 or 4 exotic cars and a bunch of 0's in his account.

So my question is if the devil wants us to sin, why would we get punished for eternity if we do, wont we get rewarded instead...?

Reactions: SadGirl and Weeping Garbage Can
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
Let me ask you this tho because since the bus is near for me i wanted a second opinion on this matter...

So here it goes...

You know according to the bible the devil rules over earth, god is in the heavens. If the devil wants us to sin, in order to go to hell. Isnt it logical to say that the MORE you sin the better off you will be in hell?
I mean why would he punish those that listened to his calling... Adolf Hitler must have a Bayfront Penthouse with 3 or 4 exotic cars and a bunch of 0's in his account.

So my question is if the devil wants us to sin, why would we get punished for eternity if we do, wont we get rewarded instead...?
That's actually quite easy, Satan is a liar and a deceiver and wants you to believe that, when really he is no match for the unprecedented power of God's holiness and righteousness. Sin leads to death and suffering, every time. That's exactly what hell is, eternal suffering, and even Satan himself knows that. Don't fall for his trickery. Jesus is the only way to true, enternal bliss and happiness, more than you could ever possibly fathom or have experienced here, in the righteous and holy kingdom He has in store for us. For eternity!

Reactions: Broken, Pentobartbital, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
Yes but suicide is a cardinal sin, you are condemned to eternity in hell if you CTB...
That's actually quite easy, Satan is a liar and a deceiver and wants you to believe that, when really he is no match for the unprecedented power of God's holiness and righteousness. Sin leads to death and suffering, every time. That's exactly what hell is, eternal suffering, and even Satan himself knows that. Don't fall for his trickery. Jesus is the only way to true, enternal bliss and happiness, more than you could ever possibly fathom or have experienced here, in the righteous and holy kingdom He has in store for us. For eternity!

Reactions: SadGirl, Weeping Garbage Can and Exile
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
Yes but suicide is a cardinal sin, you are condemned to eternity in hell if you CTB...
No it isn't. The only unpardonable "sin" is not believing in and rejecting Jesus. He died for every single sin, past, present, and future. So that you may have the chance to stand before God with a clean slate. Jesus took the punishment we deserve already, and by simply believing in him and his work, we are saved.

Also, Romans 8:38-39 NIV:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans+8:38-39&version=NIV&interface=amp

Last edited:
Reactions: Pentobartbital and Weeping Garbage Can
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
Apparently posting YouTube videos are impossible lol

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
Am a believer but I still struggle with belief... Tbh I feel like the easier your life is the easier it is to believe (personal experience not saying your life is easy). So much suffering... i dont go to church or anything and I don't have the same concept of God as most Christian's. Ireally thank you for sharing this ❤️
My pleasure, and trust me I can understand those who may think that, I would be the perfect candidate to think, "God hates me!!" but I don't. I trust in him more than that, and honestly believe that is just the curse of sin talking. No one is immune to suffering in this life, due to that reason, and I truly believe that God works in mysterious ways and that He really does control everything. That there is a reason for everything.

Reactions: Pentobartbital and Weeping Garbage Can
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
My pleasure, and trust me I can understand those who may think that, I would be the perfect candidate to think, "God hates me!!" but I don't. I trust in him more than that, and honestly believe that is just the curse of sin talking. No one is immune to suffering in this life, due to that reason, and I truly believe that God works in mysterious ways and that He really does control everything. That there is a reason for everything.
No offense at all tbh but I disagree with everything you've just said... Hearing all of that growing up is what made me stop believing... Not everything happens for a reason... You can justify anything with that logic, make anything okay... That logic kept many slaves docile for centuries... I don't think god hates me. I don't think I'm that special. I don't think anyone is... Everything that happens in life is not according to some plan...

I feel like that speech is why people hate Christian's... Okay I'm off my soap.. not meant to be rude

Last edited:
Reactions: Going Home, Sundayafternoon, Exile and 4 others
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
To each their own I guess, I'm thinking in terms of what I mentioned to you about my grandma's death, how my life was absolutely perfect and fine while she was still alive, and then all of the sudden switched into a total opposite, living nightmare instantaneously after that. I feel that God could possibly have something to do with that, that my grandma is reasoning with him for me follow and come home now too.

I didn't necessarily mean everything happens for a reason, I was moreso getting at the fact that God truly does have a purpose and a plan for all of us, or we wouldn't be here in the first place. Meaning that if He truly didn't want us here, we'd die in infancy or something like that, as He has the power to do so.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Redt2go
Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

SanitizingDeodorantCakes
Aug 20, 2018
If He truly didn't want someone to be here why wouldn't He just prevent their conception rather than killing them in their infancy? Seems like gratuitous cruelty visited upon the parents of the infant.

Reactions: Exile, Weeping Garbage Can and Taylor
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
If He truly didn't want someone to be here why wouldn't He just prevent their conception rather than killing them in their infancy? Seems like gratuitous cruelty visited upon the parents of the infant.
He could do that as well, I was just giving an example.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Mrs.O'Leary'sCow
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
To each their own I guess, I'm thinking in terms of what I mentioned to you about my grandma's death, how my life was absolutely perfect and fine while she was still alive, and then all of the sudden switched into a total opposite, living nightmare instantaneously after that. I feel that God could possibly have something to do with that, that my grandma is reasoning with him for me follow and come home now too.

, .

Ohh okay I understand where you are coming from :) I see how that brings you comfort

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Taylor and Mrs.O'Leary'sCow
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I don't consider myself a real Christian at all. To me a real Christian is somebody who gives up everything, takes up their cross daily, and follows Jesus. That sadly would not describe me at all. However I do consider myself a born again - saved - Child of God who can't lose his salvation no matter what !

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Taylor, Pentobartbital and 1 other person
Pentobartbital

Pentobartbital

Crumbling
Feb 25, 2019
Bless you, Taylor. When we depart this Earth, I should want to meet your gaze and show you the misty-eyed smile you've caused me to have now in reading this thread.

Outside of accepting Christ into our hearts, we must also remember to forgive others as we have been forgiven. As Christians, we must retain our Faith until the very last moment. And pass no judgement upon another, lest we too invite judgement upon our own selves.

God is good. God is Love.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Taylor
Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
I'm already aware that suicide is a grave sin, but take comfort in the fact that it can be forgiven just like any other sin, and that we're already covered by Jesus' grace and his work on the cross. I've done plenty of research on the topic and basically summarized God's unconditional love in a post of mine, here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/anyone-religious-on-here.10429/#post-190642

I also found this article online that has me very excited of what is to come, and thought this would be a great place to share it and for other believers here to reflect on it and share their thoughts as well. Peace be with you! :)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ch...fe-in-heaven-similar-to-earth-but-better.html
Thank you for posting the article. I noticed it says people will have the same vocation. So you'll still need a job?

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Taylor
E

Exile

Predator, criminal, emotional blackmailer
Jan 28, 2019
God died at Auschwitz.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Ch92921, Faulisdead and 1 other person
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
Thank you for posting the article. I noticed it says people will have the same vocation. So you'll still need a job?
No I believe that meant that people will still have their same voice and mannerisms, and interests and talents, that they had here in this life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Sundayafternoon
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
Bless you, Taylor. When we depart this Earth, I should want to meet your gaze and show you the misty-eyed smile you've caused me to have now in reading this thread.

Outside of accepting Christ into our hearts, we must also remember to forgive others as we have been forgiven. As Christians, we must retain our Faith until the very last moment. And pass no judgement upon another, lest we too invite judgement upon our own selves.

God is good. God is Love.
I'm glad I could comfort you by spreading God's message through my words. :) We will
surely meet in heaven, as children of God for eternity.

Lovely post brother! I trust in our Lord and Savior until my very last breath and beyond, as always. That I am sure of.

It truly brings tears to my eyes myself, when I think of his love for us and the suffering He went through, so trapped and suffering souls like myself can have a chance to be saved and live again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Pentobartbital and Broken
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
Yes but I don't see how I can repent every time I get angry for living isolated, or masturbate because I have no gf. Maybe I should repent every time I step in dog sh*t too. No one can be perfect so where is the middle ground. Everyone I see is full of anger hatred judgement, ego, violence. Maybe 1 in a billion is 'righteous'
Being a Christian doesn't mean burdening yourself with constant repentance. That would be a hell and torture in and of itself. God knows we aren't perfect, and that's why Jesus did the work for us. True love, at it's finest.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Broken and Xaphous
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Broken and FTL.Wanderer