R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
We all know that Thiopental is metabolised into N in the body. Is there a way to do the same in a laboratory setting?
Detailed and informed replies are much appreciated.

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
We all know that Thiopental is metabolised into N in the body. Is there a way to do the same in a laboratory setting?
Wish I could help.
I'm looking into T61 at the moment, the veterinary euthanasia drug.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i like your thinking.

Reactions: randal_bond
R

randal_bond

Oct 23, 2018
Tanax is good but I don't see how it will be any more possible to obtain than N. Both are used in veterinary, but so what?

Reactions: peace_van
peace_van

peace_van

My time stops now.
Sep 9, 2023
So you have a reliable source for Thiopental?
Can Thiopental itself work comparably with N?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think it'd be easier to make N directly. Metabolism in the body is far more complicated to replicate imo.

There's info on how to make N but imo it's still complicated:

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
Wish I could help.
I'm looking into T61 at the moment, the veterinary euthanasia drug.
Extremely hard to source, look up ddmp2 or ddma
Exit international have a great video on how to synth nembutal at home, though if u use tor getting the ingredients for ddmp2 would be easier.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
R

randal_bond

Oct 23, 2018
1. Do I google this video?
2. Not as good as it sounds.

Lethal Assisted Suicide Experimental Drug Combinations Put Patients at Risk In violation of basic medical standards, assisted suicide proponents are using experimental drug combinations on patients in the name of "research" to induce death by lethal drugs. According to The Atlantic: "No medical association oversees aid in dying, and no government committee helps fund the research…The doctors' work {to experiment with drugs which kill patients} has taken place on the margins of traditional science. Despite their principled intentions, it's a part of medicine that's still practiced in the shadows."1 A 90-100 pill dosage of Seconal (secobarbital) was widely used for assisted suicides for many years until 2019 when it became too costly and unavailable for this use.2 Seconal has been replaced with a variety of experimental drug combinations, with the most frequent being: DDMP2 DDMP2 is a combination of diazepam, digoxin, morphine sulfate and propranolol. Researchers have described DDMP 2 as "blue-whale-sized doses…..And the mixture tastes extremely bitter. 'Imagine taking two bottles of aspirin, crushing it up, and mixing it in less than half a cup of water or juice.'"3 In Oregon in 2020, the median time until death was longer for the DDMP2 compound (85 min) than for secobarbital (25 min).4 The drug cocktail is taken in liquid form and is ingested orally or through a tube. DDMA DDMA was introduced as a combination of diazepam, digoxin, morphine sulfate and amitriptyline. In Oregon, DDMA was used for 303 patients and where data is available, the time it took to cause death ranged from one minute to 19 hours.5 GENERAL COMPLICATIONS FROM LETHAL DRUGS USED IN ASSISTED SUCIDE DEATHS According to Kaiser Health News: "The first Seconal alternative turned out to be too harsh, burning patients' mouths and throats, causing some to scream in pain."6 "The second drug mix, used 67 times, has led to deaths that stretched out hours in some patients – and up to 31 hours in one case…the next longest 29 hours, the third longest 16 hours and some 8 hours in length."7 According to Anaesthesia: "However, for all these forms of assisted dying, there appears to be a relatively high incidence of vomiting (up to 10%), prolongation of death (up to 7 days), and re-awakening from coma (up to 4%), constituting failure of unconsciousness. This raises a concern that some deaths may be inhumane…

Last edited: