jatty

jatty

zero emotional regulation
Nov 13, 2023
(NOT GIVING SOURCE)
While rare in the us it is possible for a check to happen. Anyone have any troubles yet? Anyone NOT have any troubles yet? I'm more suspicious due to the UK investigating it recently.
What do y'all think are the chances?

Last edited:
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
In the US, ordered from MDS.

No welfare check.
No SN either.

I am still hoping it comes but I have my doubts.

just dave

just dave

Dec 12, 2023

No welfare check.
No SN either.

When did you order? I heard it could take 6 weeks to receive sometimes.

jatty

jatty

Nov 13, 2023

No welfare check.
No SN either.

Are you using the tracking website? Is it just stuck at customs? Sucks to hear that. I heard this source can be very slow at times though.

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I'm hoping to get an order in soon.... head to the ground praying I don't have to deal with a welfare check, but I feel like it's only going to get cracked down on more as time goes on

• Aww..
Reactions: jatty
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Are you using the tracking website? Is it just stuck at customs? Sucks to hear that. I heard this source can be very slow at times though.
Didn't manage to get it to work. Got stuck in a loop of send email get email

jatty

jatty

Nov 13, 2023
Nah with the mds website. Is there another way I can track my order? I'd be curious to learn more.
Yea Broken Alice gave a tut for their mds order. They said this for the ship24 website:
"They sent a tracking number like 2 days after we placed our order. This site pulls tracking from most postal carriers so it shows the origin courier updates rather than just once it has landed in the US and becomes a USPS shipment. We also only ever check tracking through a VPN to have plausible deniability in the very unlikely event it gets stopped by customs. (Not that it should unless they get fussy about being mislabeled.)"

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Didn't manage to get it to work. Got stuck in a loop of send email get email
Man I'm sorry you aren't having luck. Hopefully it's just a case of long shipping times, especially with the war going on right now(?).... I've been following your updates for the last while because I live in the US too lmao, so fingers crossed for both of our sakes

• Love
Reactions: Abyssal