• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
Near death experience: dying and coming back. Usually includes an out of body experienceamong other things like going towards a bright light but not always.

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles, Mbound and Breezy
T

TuesdayTragedy

Jul 8, 2019
Not through a attempt but I had neath death experience when I was a child. I never saw anything supernatural but it was a surreal feeling. My last moments of consciousness was this feeling of acceptance and peace. But I don't think I could do it justice by defining it with simply peace. It was like the greatest inner contentment I ever felt in my entire life. Nothing has ever matched it and to this day remains the best feeling thing I have ever endured. It was like a spiritual experience or at-least it sure felt like it.

Reactions: Circles, Mbound, oneirogen and 2 others
M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
Not through a attempt but I had neath death experience when I was a child. I never saw anything supernatural but it was a surreal feeling. My last moments of consciousness was this feeling of acceptance and peace. But I don't think I could do it justice by defining it with simply peace. It was like the greatest inner contentment I ever felt in my entire life. Nothing has ever matched it and to this day remains the best feeling thing I have ever endured. It was like a spiritual experience or at-least it sure felt like it.

That is encouraging. I hope all of us experience that in our final moments, no matter what comes next.

Reactions: Circles