WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
I'm pretty sure there are Arabs here cus the quality of life in Arabic countries is a major trigger to ctb and if you're Arab, you will know what I'm talking about. So I'm curious to know if there is any Arab person here willing to come forward lol (I'm Arab myself) please share where you're from and what brought you to this site?

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, StuckAF and selfhater
selfhater

selfhater

Experienced
Mar 1, 2020
ya i'm arab and it's one of the main reasons why i'm here...and i have many many other reasons

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9 and WitheringAway
StuckAF

StuckAF

Apr 16, 2020
Hi I am Arab too but I don't live in arabia anymore for uni. Well I am here because of some difficulties but my location doesn't really change anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink, puppy9 and WitheringAway
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Jun 23, 2020
ya i'm arab and it's one of the main reasons why i'm here...and i have many many other reasons
Yeah tbh same being Arab and especially from my own country is the main reason I want to ctb

• Aww..
Reactions: puppy9 and selfhater
selfhater

selfhater

Experienced
Mar 1, 2020
where r u from? u can pm me if u don't wanna say it in public

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
hey fellow arabs.

dont think im happy to see yall here cause i wish u guys werent hurting in the first place to be pushed to this site, but its dope having other arabs on here for sure.

the quality of life is definitely a problem in the middle east especially, so im definitely sorry to hear that its a major trigger for you in ctbing.

• Aww..
Reactions: ARW3N, Isadeth, puppy9 and 2 others
H

HeadPressure

Jun 25, 2020
Hey, I'm arabic as well. The main reason I want to CTB is because the crappy quality of life with depression and anxiety. I got in touch with my dad not too long ago and ever since I've been wanting to CTB because of his mentality and the things he's done

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy, Isadeth, puppy9 and 2 others
LM10

LM10

May 28, 2020
Hey, I'm arabic as well. The main reason I want to CTB is because the crappy quality of life with depression and anxiety. I got in touch with my dad not too long ago and ever since I've been wanting to CTB because of his mentality and the things he's done
where are u from

WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Jun 23, 2020
Same. My parents are one of the reasons that drive me to ctb
where r u from? u can pm me if u don't wanna say it in public
Yeah I rather tell u in private

UberYeets

UberYeets

Humans are mercenaries by nature, loyal by will.
Apr 7, 2020
Yes I'm Arab too and it hasn't been easy at all.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I'm not Arab, but I'm interested to know if any of you are practising Muslims. If so, what does Islam/the Koran have to say about ctb'ing?
Christianity is pretty harsh when it comes to that (eternal hell etc).

WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Jun 23, 2020
I'm not Arab, but I'm interested to know if any of you are practising Muslims. If so, what does Islam/the Koran have to say about ctb'ing?
Islam condemns ctb by all accounts. you're basically going straight to hell when u do so. I left Islam so it doesn't concern me anymore.

Reactions: selfhater
StuckAF

StuckAF

Apr 16, 2020
Islam condemns ctb by all accounts. you're basically going straight to hell when u do so. I left Islam so it doesn't concern me anymore.
No you actually don't go straight to hell. I am agnostic but it still scares me.

WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Jun 23, 2020
No you actually don't go straight to hell. I am agnostic but it still scares me.
Idk why u think ur not going straight to hell when the prophet himself emphasized that multiple times lol
عن أبي هريرة قال: قال رسول الله Mohamed peace be upon him.svg: "من قتل نفسه بحديدة؛ فحديدته في يده يتوجأ بها في بطنه في نار جهنم خالدا مخلدا فيها أبدا، ومن شرب سما فقتل نفسه؛ فهو يتحساه في نار جهنم خالدا مخلدا فيها أبدا، ومن تردى من جبل فقتل نفسه؛ فهو يتردى في نار جهنم خالدا مخلدا فيها أبدا"»
Translation: prophet Mohammad peace be upon him said "he who hills himself with an iron, his iron shall be in his hand through his stomach in hell fire for all eternity, he who drinks a poison and kills himself, he shall drink it again in hell fire for all eternity. He who fall from a mountain to

Reactions: selfhater
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Idk why u think ur not going straight to hell when the prophet himself emphasized that multiple times lol
عن أبي هريرة قال: قال رسول الله Mohamed peace be upon him.svg: "من قتل نفسه بحديدة؛ فحديدته في يده يتوجأ بها في بطنه في نار جهنم خالدا مخلدا فيها أبدا، ومن شرب سما فقتل نفسه؛ فهو يتحساه في نار جهنم خالدا مخلدا فيها أبدا، ومن تردى من جبل فقتل نفسه؛ فهو يتردى في نار جهنم خالدا مخلدا فيها أبدا"»
Translation: prophet Mohammad peace be upon him said "he who hills himself with an iron, his iron shall be in his hand through his stomach in hell fire for all eternity, he who drinks a poison and kills himself, he shall drink it again in hell fire for all eternity. He who fall from a mountain to
Wow, that's brutal. Not much compassion for suffering people. Which sura is that in?

StuckAF

StuckAF

Apr 16, 2020
I went to a religious school till 8th grade, memorized many hadiths and about 20 chapters from the Quran. Forgot everything but it don't matter. خالدا مخلدا doesn't mean eternal even tho the literal translation is. You can google it. Many scholars agree that if you are a practicing Muslim you will still go to heaven, but you might get punished for it. Either way I don't believe in this religion anymore which means hell according to them...

sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019

I'm not Arab myself but I was Muslim but sadly, I left three years ago. Islam condemns suicide and it's a major sin. There are verses and other sources that say the person will be punished but I've seen that there are also opinions where it says that if someone has depression or an illness then it's up to God on what will happen.

• Love
Reactions: Buffy5120
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
I'm not Arab, but know that places like Lebanon have high suicide rates. I've spent time in Egypt and can see how life really sucks for most Egyptians. The problem with suicide in Arabic countries is that it's frowned upon by Muslims because Islam condemns it.

Reactions: WitheringAway