• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LongTimeComing

LongTimeComing

I'm a saint, got a date with suicide
May 23, 2019
So, I've been struggling with an eating disorder due to my depression. I really want to eat, but my appetite is gone and I have to force myself to eat. I've lost quite a lot of weight in just a month, while living a sedentary lifestyle, because I'm obviously not getting enough calories. Of course my energy is lower and I feel terrible, but I've been able to eat a few small things a day and have decided to start going to the gym again. I've bee keeping it lightweight, mostly doing cardio rather than my usual strength training, but I've noticed my heart rate is wayyy higher than it was before my eating disorder; higher than when I first started going to the gym, not just at my peak fitness level. I've also been on Wellbutrin for a few weeks, and I know heart rate issues can be a side effect with that. I want to continue working out, because it makes me feel great, but the increase has been worrying and makes it more difficult. My main question is; is this something I need immediate medical attention (not ER, just my GP or a clinic) for? Or is this something that can wait a few weeks until my follow up appointment with my doctor? I'm not seeking a diagnosis or anything, I just want a second opinion on if this is really serious.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
S

salibu

Jun 8, 2019
how high and is it at rest or when u work out

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
What's your blood pressure?

I've had an ED since I was 11 and recently I had been in a binge/purge cycle. I am maybe 30 pounds overweight but ended up having a damn heart attack over the weekend because of how badly I've fucked with my heart over the last 21 years. I was at the ER for one thing and the next thing I knew I had nurses/doctors running because I was coding.

I don't know why I told you all that except to say I've now learned to not ignore when my heart feels funny/fast because apparently I've had issues for a long time from my ED and didn't know. If you're concerned get it checked out.

• Wow
Reactions: Lara Francis and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
So, I've been struggling with an eating disorder due to my depression. I really want to eat, but my appetite is gone and I have to force myself to eat. I've lost quite a lot of weight in just a month, while living a sedentary lifestyle, because I'm obviously not getting enough calories. Of course my energy is lower and I feel terrible, but I've been able to eat a few small things a day and have decided to start going to the gym again. I've bee keeping it lightweight, mostly doing cardio rather than my usual strength training, but I've noticed my heart rate is wayyy higher than it was before my eating disorder; higher than when I first started going to the gym, not just at my peak fitness level. I've also been on Wellbutrin for a few weeks, and I know heart rate issues can be a side effect with that. I want to continue working out, because it makes me feel great, but the increase has been worrying and makes it more difficult. My main question is; is this something I need immediate medical attention (not ER, just my GP or a clinic) for? Or is this something that can wait a few weeks until my follow up appointment with my doctor? I'm not seeking a diagnosis or anything, I just want a second opinion on if this is really serious.
What's the worst that can happen, you die of a heart attack?
Mission Accomplished.
Faít accomplí, oui?

(I can't speak French nor Latin, is it obvious?)

• Love
Reactions: LongTimeComing
LongTimeComing

LongTimeComing

I'm a saint, got a date with suicide
May 23, 2019
how high and is it at rest or when u work out
Resting, it's around 80 bpm, but when I work out its close to 180 bpm (it used to be 160 at absolute max)

What's your blood pressure?

I've had an ED since I was 11 and recently I had been in a binge/purge cycle. I am maybe 30 pounds overweight but ended up having a damn heart attack over the weekend because of how badly I've fucked with my heart over the last 21 years. I was at the ER for one thing and the next thing I knew I had nurses/doctors running because I was coding.

I don't know why I told you all that except to say I've now learned to not ignore when my heart feels funny/fast because apparently I've had issues for a long time from my ED and didn't know. If you're concerned get it checked out.
I haven't checked, maybe I'll go to the store tomorrow to check it out

What's the worst that can happen, you die of a heart attack?
Mission Accomplished.
Faít accomplí, oui?

(I can't speak French nor Latin, is it obvious?)
You're right, but I don't want to have a heart attack at the gym where people will help me XD

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot