• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Well, time is running out for me. Been around waaay too long. I have some questions I'm hoping someone may have some wise thoughts. I've bought a grill - not big - something you could put on your patio, but I could put lots of charcoal in it. The charcoal I have is Kingsford (16 lb bag) plus of course lighter fluid. I also have a tent. My intentions are to drive to where my child is and go into the desert - I plan to tape the inside of the tent as best I can (with very strong tape). And of course I'll have lots of wine. Any thoughts on this? My plans are to leave as soon as I get my next paycheck. I also wanted to know about zoloft - the idiot therapist I saw prescribed them for me and I did a bit of research on them. Any input anyone has would be greatly appreciated.
Not that anyone gives a shit, but I'll tell you why I'm leaving. I hate this world. I hate the people breathing. This is a truly fucked place to be. I've lived a long time and done everything I wanted to do. I'm tired of trying and I'm tired of living with no hope. So, that's my story. Thanks for listening and I do appreciate you all

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow, rei71, scorchie and 9 others
Don't want to screw

Don't want to screw

Jul 9, 2023
Have a good trip, my friend! It sounds like your plan is perfect. Good luck!

If anything, I think you can test your plan before you go ahead, just to be sure! (Test the tightness of the tent with testing equipment, CO content, etc.) Sorry, I have little research on CO, but I have seen a lot of tutorials about this. I think you can search for it. Anyway, good luck!:heart:

Reactions: 90starve
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
what do you mean by this ?
My child was murdered and I want to be where she is when I ctb. If my plans dont work, I will just walk into the desert and ctb that way.

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow, Seaghost, scorchie and 6 others
abdelrahman

abdelrahman

Jul 9, 2023
My child was murdered and I want to be where she is when I ctb. If my plans dont work, I will just walk into the desert and ctb that way.
I am so sorry to hear about that.... hope you find peace

• Aww..
Reactions: Seaghost and Kerrtu
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
May we find wellness

Reactions: It'sMyLife
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Sounds like a well prepared plan. Make sure to burn the charcoal outside first for the flame and clouds to disperse. Once its not throwing smoke anymore then closing everything and getting inside.

Reactions: fatigued and Kerrtu
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
I've been prescribed Zoloft in the past, it didn't do much for me. 2 meds that do help me: Prazosin and Klonopin.

My deepest sympathies and condolences to you and to your daughter. There is nothing I can say or write to adequately express my empathy for you in this excruciating time.

• Love
Reactions: It'sMyLife and 90starve
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
And of course I'll have lots of wine.
copious amounts of alcohol are ill advised for the CO method.

i can't remember the exact science of it, but it has something to do with alcohol making it harder for the CO to bind to your blood.

a couple glasses will not hurt - i plan to have a couple pints of cider during my attempt.

[EDIT: i would also advise that you test the suitability of your tent (using the meter i linked in another of your threads) before attempting this method. ]

Last edited:
Departme

Departme

Mar 23, 2023
Check the megathread but I think the tent with a higher hydrostatic rating is best suited to retain the atmosphere inside / not leak, in addition to taping off any possible vents etc. Many including a young lady here years ago have ctb this way and that soul (bless her) tried several types of tent and methodology before success. It is likely documented via search, I just cannot recall her name. Some people have also died by complete accident naively bringing the coals into a tent thinking to keep warm so it is a good method if done correctly.

Zoloft I tried and it messed me up big time so I immediately stopped but this is normally the way with most ADs and it takes time for your body to adjust to the new medication. I just felt so bad I could not bear to think of putting more of the stuff in me although I tried Citalopram once and this was fine so they all react differently to each individual, I just recommend start low dose to begin and then work your way up. This was likely the mistake I made with Zoloft (Sertraline here in the UK) as I took the full prescribed dose (50mg) from the off but blimey I felt so unwell, spaced out / weird the following day it just completely put me off it.

• Love
Reactions: 90starve and It'sMyLife
It'sMyLife

It'sMyLife

Little bundles of futile hope we are
Apr 18, 2020
I'm sorry that you had to endure this. When I was about 7 my older brother died in an accident. My mother never really got over it. She passed away 4 years ago now at age 89 but she still thought about him often I know. She had also told me many years ago when I got older , probably in my teens sometime, that she had seen a premonition that she was going to outlive him but not how or why. If there's something after this place I hope she's with him now. I've wished for many years that the older me could go back in time and hug her and be there for her. It was truly an awful time for her for a very long time and I know how horribly alone she felt. Reading your post has reminded me of this and I'm thinking of how we all live in our own personal hells but can do so little to help others in theirs. I'm sorry your daughter suffered too and that she didn't get her fair chance at life.
I know I can't possibly comprehend this level of grief and sadness you've suffered and I'm truly sorry that you're going through this. This world really does seem so pointless I know with all of its horrors. I'm thinking of you and sending you hugs from my dim and dusty corner of the ether.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 90starve and Departme
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
Many including a young lady here years ago have ctb this way and that soul (bless her) tried several types of tent and methodology before success. It is likely documented via search, I just cannot recall her name.
her name was Callie Lewis, 24 from the UK - and here is her goodbye thread, where she discusses her method live, and details which tent she used to successfully CTB:

• Hugs
Reactions: It'sMyLife and Departme
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
christ..... im sorry for you thats nightmare fuel

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
Well, time is running out for me. Been around waaay too long. I have some questions I'm hoping someone may have some wise thoughts. I've bought a grill - not big - something you could put on your patio, but I could put lots of charcoal in it. The charcoal I have is Kingsford (16 lb bag) plus of course lighter fluid. I also have a tent. My intentions are to drive to where my child is and go into the desert - I plan to tape the inside of the tent as best I can (with very strong tape). And of course I'll have lots of wine. Any thoughts on this? My plans are to leave as soon as I get my next paycheck. I also wanted to know about zoloft - the idiot therapist I saw prescribed them for me and I did a bit of research on them. Any input anyone has would be greatly appreciated.
Not that anyone gives a shit, but I'll tell you why I'm leaving. I hate this world. I hate the people breathing. This is a truly fucked place to be. I've lived a long time and done everything I wanted to do. I'm tired of trying and I'm tired of living with no hope. So, that's my story. Thanks for listening and I do appreciate you all
your plan sounds great :) good luck, i hope you can find peace soon

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
copious amounts of alcohol are ill advised for the CO method.

i can't remember the exact science of it, but it has something to do with alcohol making it harder for the CO to bind to your blood.

a couple glasses will not hurt - i plan to have a couple pints of cider during my attempt.

[EDIT: i would also advise that you test the suitability of your tent (using the meter i linked in another of your threads) before attempting this method. ]
I've not been able to find the other thread where you gave info on the meter.

Reactions: 90starve