Round Two

Round Two

Gone
Dec 10, 2021
Life is hard enough(like no one here knows that...). I just want to scream that out into the universe, were it listening. I have anxiety. Really really bad anxiety. There's no "reason", it's just brain chemistry bullshit. It drives me up the wall just coupled with everything else, but now I have...I guess the equivalent of the heart condition(my adrenal gland is fucked and slowly leaking adrenaline 24/7). So, my anxiety just has my heart pounding out of my chest all the time. I'm on the same heart meds as my 60+-year-old roomie. More of it than her, and I'm still dealing with this crap. Anyway. Rant over.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: GentleJerk, _Seeking, OpheliasFlowers and 4 others
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I want to scream, to stab myself, to pull my hair, just to deal with anxiety.

I started putting my hand on my chest while driving. I am sad to hear about your heart meds :( that really sucks

• Aww..
Reactions: GentleJerk
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I want to scream, to stab myself, to pull my hair, just to deal with anxiety.

I started putting my hand on my chest while driving. I am sad to hear about your heart meds :( that really sucks

Do you feel something more akin to existential dread, rather than social anxiety, then? It sounds horrible, indeed. Try to take care of yourself :wink:

Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
Do you feel something more akin to existential dread, rather than social anxiety, then? It sounds horrible, indeed. Try to take care of yourself :wink:
It could be. I am burned out and have been for a few months. it is not really social anxiety. It is more of: I am scared of life and problems. thank you though :)

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: GentleJerk and Julgran
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
My question was directed at @Round Two as well, of course :happy:

Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
I can't take it anymore, I feel like I want to scream with all my might, and at the same time I feel very tired. Every day that passes is agony, stress at work, I just want ctb and sleep forever

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u, GentleJerk and Julgran
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Anxiety can be really awful, I'm sorry you have to deal with that. It can be horrible being trapped in this human body. I know it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

Reactions: Talvikki