• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Synfrome

Synfrome

"normal" "well-adjusted" member of society
Apr 18, 2023
yes ! i feel like you were able to put into words exactly how it feels and i struggle with the same issues. I won't talk to people unless they approach me first and I try to keep a straight face and create an unapproachable energy because i just already feel disliked i don't even want to try anymore. i don't feel close to anyone, it's really just feeling like a burden to the human existence and the isolation creates a dark space to sit in since you can't really tell anyone how you feel fully, you'll be a problem. I don't make eye contact or say hi to others and people get so offended by it, but the thought of just expressing so openly and saying hi just makes my skin burn and a million thoughts run through my head. I'm always daydreaming about fake scenarios which can cause a lot of distress to me and just makes everything worse and i can't make it stop for some reason.

I cant perform well on things i know or want other people to see as i'm an artist too ! but i never finish or do anything w my projects because I don't think they're good enough and I have a group of people i went to grade school with who i obsess over in thinking they have amazing talent and good taste, i want to stop thinking about them and putting them on a pedestal but my mind doesn't let me. it's exclusive to these people and what they might think of me even though i don't know what they think of me and are not even in my life and we never really spoke. I just obsess from afar and there's no good reason for it. but it leaves me feeling so subpar to everyone. And i did recently leave a relationship due to some hard rejection and hurtful actions, my ex fell so so deeply in love with another person and wanted them to move in with him immediately after a week of having met her in person. and that he didnt want to see me as much (we were in a polyamorous relationship) because i was too much for him and if we spent too much time together it would make him not like me. now all he does is post about her, talk about her, ruined all my friendships w people close to me and compared me to her extensively and told me i'll drive away everyone with my mental health issues and won't be able to be in a relationship and was telling this to others as well. it hurts bad to constantly be rejected and when it stems from childhood it just feels pointless to try when you know you cant depend on anyone. my mom would leave for long periods at a time just to be with my dad or another boyfriend, i would sometimes worry that she was dead after not hearing from her from more than a week. i just don't feel like anyone will be able to stand being in my life for a long time and it's making me bitter and more alone. i lie to my therapist about my plans to kill my self because this sort of loneliness just feels insurmountable and i need to find peace from this anxiety and heavy self loathing, id like to recover but life has just not been working for me and i can't be myself around anyone.
YES THAT'S EXACTLY IT! I hate that constant feeling of impending dread I get because I feel like all my relationships are on a time limit which I'm not privy to. Even if people don't directly leave me, they reject me more implicitly. My current best friend has almost completely sidelined me for their partner and when I tell people how much their behaviour is upsetting me all I'm told is "Oh you should expect them to spend less time around you when they get into a relationship." Do you NOT think I knew this was going to happen? Just because I anticipated this doesn't mean it hurts any less.

I think it would've been less painful if before they hadn't said we were "(platonic) soulmates" because I truly believed them. I believed we were soulmates. It feels like everything was perfect until their partner came on the scene and now I feel so undervalued in comparison. Thankfully, I currently have a relationship myself that's going well (for the time being) which makes it slightly easier to deal with but not enough for me to not be bitter over my best friend. I just want someone to say "I love you" whether that be platonically or romantically and actually mean it instead of going back on their "love" for me at another point in time. I'm so sick of people leaving me for reasons they don't fully make clear until they've already made their decision to go. When people think I'm too much/not enough I wish they'd just come out and fucking say it instead of pretending they still care about me. It feels like I'm always not good enough for other people despite bending over backwards to make them stay. It makes me feel like I'm some sort of broken creature as opposed to an actual human being. Every other week I consider just being done with relationships because having friends/partners makes me so miserable.

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
I have always been cautious to people - knowing how easily they betray. And when I trusted them - they did. Not all of those who I trusted, but many.
And that betrayal was really severe.

Last edited:
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
As someone with Social Phobia (sometimes with a panic attack) and ADHD: My psychiatrist wanted to prescribe me Sertraline. Does it even do anything? There is a comprehensive metanalysis from the cochrane institut that SSRI's arent that much more effective than placebo medication. And do they even help with anxiety?

I dont wanna get fatter when it doenst do shit in the end for anxiety and ofc im scared of what it will do anyway.
this is based on my opinion and on my body and my illnesses but nothing from the pills section helped me, except antipsychotic, but it made me gain so much weight that i was taken off it...
Have OCD with intrusive thoughts, and theyre driving me insane. its a lot better in comparison to two years ago, but still the content of the thoughts is making me more and more suicidal because im afraid i really am that person and i dont want to be it. thats why i avoid most people, especially children and pregnant women /:

Last edited:
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Student
Jan 11, 2024
RSD has been genuinely ruining my life for over a decade now and I don't see any hope of me getting better and finally being able to be sane enough to have a relationship/friendship where I'm not convinced the other person is either going to leave me or is trying to make me suffer. I don't see how I could be happy with my output in the future and university is looking more and more bleak as it draws closer. I just don't want to be like this anymore. It feels like I'm constantly in anguish.

I resonate with this because of RSD and ADHD and autism and what other people in this thread have talked about. i've been in constant burnout for months and 3+ autistic meltdowns and brainfog constant. The trauma and PTSD from a recent relationship and other abusive relationships (including physical abuse) was the thing that really broke me and sent me just spinning. I guess maybe this is the PTSD but I have so many intrusive thoughts from hearing my ex's anger at me and hearing his words on repeat in my head. It feels permanent now. can't talk to anyone about it because I don't want to be institutionalized, and i don't want to talk to my therapist about it and 'analyze it'. I want my brain to be emptied. I wish I had never met him. He emotionally abused me and made me feel like dirt.

I am so vulnerable in a way I haven't felt in forever and it's gotten worse because I am really alone. I have no friends in the city I live - I've had a few people (like 2 or 3) in my life who I 'know' but never message me. There is so much shame because I've failed at everything - i can't hold down a job and am just burning through what money I have and don't think I'll be able to find work. Do I just sell everything and move somewhere warm and die on a beach somewhere and just starve myself to death? just give up in a gutter somewhere and hope for death? I don't want to starve but the idea of arranging anything through the mail feels hard when my brain can't work. this would all be easier if i could find someone to help.

I realized the other day the man who caused me so much harm will never know I've died. He's blocked me and won't change. He might try to email or maybe call but he'll think I just don't want to speak to him. He'll never know or care how much pain he caused when he tormented me the last months we were together. I curse the day I met him and I curse that I didn't disappear decades ago when I was right to want to leave. i am tormented and a shell of myself. i'm already dead in a way.

• Love
Reactions: Synfrome