• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
My anxiety is just absolutely through the roof. I'm really trying to hang on but it's so bad. Anyone have any recommendations on meds? I've never been on medication and I'm freaked out by the possible side effects but this is just so bad. I know it won't change my circumstances but if it even offers a little relief so I can try it would be amazing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Dartz
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Xanax is a good option but for only for a short time. Because it will start to destroy your body when your body becomes addicted to it. But for me, I don't care what Xanax will do to me because I'm not going to be on this Earth for too long. And I will never change my mind. And the anxiety I get from PTSD is so fucking horrible, words can't even describe it. I experience something similar to shell shock, a lot of WW I veterans had to deal with when my anxiety is not dealt with...

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: CelestialSky
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
There is Hydroxyzine which is non-addictive and Pregabalin also non-addictive..I would try those first...

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
My anxiety is just absolutely through the roof. I'm really trying to hang on but it's so bad. Anyone have any recommendations on meds? I've never been on medication and I'm freaked out by the possible side effects but this is just so bad. I know it won't change my circumstances but if it even offers a little relief so I can try it would be amazing.

Joe, there are a lot of good anxiety meds available, and they don't have to have crappy side effects. You should talk to a doctor about it, and if you don't like what s/he prescribes the first time you can ask for something else. (((Hugs)))

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
my doctors won't allow me any anti-anxiety meds because I'm an admitted potsmoker.
Because that's like, exactly the same thing. It proves I'm a "drugseeker".
Actually it proves I'm already trying to self medicate for anxiety since they won't help me.
My doctors are dumb cunts.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, jake3d, Soul and 1 other person
GoPeaceful

GoPeaceful

Message me if you need someone to talk to :)
May 14, 2018
How bad is your anxiety? Is it possible for you to visit a doctor? If not, I would recommend to buy some Xanax online and then visit a doctor. Benzodiazepines like Xanax are very addictive, but if you need them to get proper help you should try it! Your doctor will then prescribe you antidepressants, which aren't addictive and which will help you deal with your anxiety on the long term.

Reactions: CelestialSky
C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
I have benzos for immediate need, like when I have a panic attack, but I try not to use them if I can. Although, like @Severen said, I don't worry too much about addiction because I don't plan on being here much longer anyway.

I also recently started Mirtazapine (as it seems to have less side effects than other anti depressants) which takes a while to build up, but it has so far helped to take a little of the edge off. It's helped increase my appetite & it makes you sleepy (and having better sleep also helped reduced my anxiety a little).

It's personally not enough for me, as I don't think I can be truly fixed, but it helps me get out of bed at least.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
How bad is your anxiety? Is it possible for you to visit a doctor? If not, I would recommend to buy some Xanax online and then visit a doctor. Benzodiazepines like Xanax are very addictive, but if you need them to get proper help you should try it! Your doctor will then prescribe you antidepressants, which aren't addictive and which will help you deal with your anxiety on the long term.
How can you buy xanax online?