• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ithappens

ithappens

Live free or die
Aug 9, 2018
Does anyone here take anxiety meds (or used to)? Do you have any suggestions on what meds have the least amount of side effects, or on what you don't suggest?

I have an appointment later this week to talk to the doctor about anxiety meds, but of course having been on different psych meds before I am aware that there's the possibility of it screwing my life up further. Would appreciate any advice or experiences if you guys wanted to share them.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I was on them for a while. I think the key is to find a low dose of something that you can comfortably tolerate without them knocking you out or altering you too much in any way. And then ideally transition back off them if you can. I was on Celexa/Klonopin for quite some time, and I had to go through a really gentle, long-drawn out weaning-off process in the end, but it all worked out.

Reactions: ithappens