xxpinkmoonglitterxx

xxpinkmoonglitterxx

My Tears Ricochet
Mar 24, 2023
Does anyone know if the antifreeze method completely fails and I live through it, will my throat be damaged from probably throwing it up? I understand this is a slow method and can be painful if you're conscious.

Reactions: RosyMapleMothss
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Yes it's likely that you survive with organ damage, if the pain becomes unbearable, you may call for help and so on. There are way better methods that would lead to success if this is your true desire.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
If I remember right, the thing about antifreeze is that it destroys your kidneys. You can actually live for years with ruined kidneys, doing dialysis 3 times a week. You might even be able to get a kidney transplant, although you'll have to be on immunosuppressants indefinitely.

That is one slow-ass bus to the other side.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Does anyone know if the antifreeze method completely fails and I live through it, will my throat be damaged from probably throwing it up? I understand this is a slow method and can be painful if you're conscious.
I tried this method in 2008. Swallowed about 2 cups and threw it up within 10 seconds after the reality set it. My friend that checked up on me drove me around the city for almost a half hour because I was stubborn to go to the ER. I finally went. I did not have any immediate tissue damage that I could sense and haven't until this day. I was too ashamed to asked the doctor in the ER if I had any permanent damage. He treated me in silence. I rememer it vividly. The only thing I suspect 15 years later is that I did some damage to my kidneys as my sweat constantly smells like ammonia.

Reactions: SamTam33 and RosyMapleMothss