• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
What's the best story to give to a US doctor to get an antiemetic prescription? Are there places online that will sell them to you without a script?

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
Probably saying that you used to be on it and would like to start again. Unless you're in a country where medical information is all digitized and kept by the state.

Edit: maybe you could also say that you're going on a cruise and you get severe sea sickness.

Last edited:
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
What's the best story to give to a US doctor to get an antiemetic prescription? Are there places online that will sell them to you without a script?
You can easily buy them online, they're not controlled substances or anything so it shouldn't be an issue. And it should be pretty easy to get your doctors to prescribe them. Just say that you get motion sickness and nausea when you're traveling in the car and it's interfering with your daily life, or if you're prescribed some other medication or you have to take some certain supplements you could say you get nausea with those. It should be pretty easy.

Reactions: Nikitatos
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I've read here that pharmacies outside of the US will often sell without a prescription. Mexico and India are the two I've heard of. Googling "mexico pharmacy" landed me on a site I ordered from but I haven't gotten it yet.

Reactions: Nikitatos