• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018
To purchase "proper" antiemetics (i.e. Domperidone and the preferred one, Metoclompramide) in Australia you need a prescription. However, I recently found out there are two products (Anagraine and Metomax) available OTC that have metoclompramide as an active ingredient, however this is 5 mg not 10 mg as in prescription grades such as Maxolon). The other active ingredient is paracetamol (500 mg) as it is used to treat the nausea that accompanies migraines.

I have purchased the Metomax, however since it only has half the metoclompramide strength of Maxolon, I'm wondering whether should I up the dose that's recommended for Maxolon when taking prior to SN.

Reactions: dano6533
K

Karenbaker

Jun 17, 2018
To purchase "proper" antiemetics (i.e. Domperidone and the preferred one, Metoclompramide) in Australia you need a prescription. However, I recently found out there are two products (Anagraine and Metomax) available OTC that have metoclompramide as an active ingredient, however this is 5 mg not 10 mg as in prescription grades such as Maxolon). The other active ingredient is paracetamol (500 mg) as it is used to treat the nausea that accompanies migraines.

I have purchased the Metomax, however since it only has half the metoclompramide strength of Maxolon, I'm wondering whether should I up the dose that's recommended for Maxolon when taking prior to SN.
I can't answer your question just curious do you have N and if yes have you tasted it yet ?

F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018
I can't answer your question just curious do you have N and if yes have you tasted it yet ?
No, I'm referring here to Sodium Nitrite (SN). Sorry, no can help!

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

Theoretically the Metomax should work, but there's one possible risk. Let's say you want to take 40 mg of metoclopramide, which would be 8 Metomax. That would include 4 grams of paracetamol, which can cause fatal liver damage.

So if for some reason you survive the SN attempt, you could end up dying from liver failure, which is extremely painful.

Reactions: dano6533, Sasha, Kira and 2 others
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
You could get it as an alternative to pure meto. I'd say it's worth a try to get your doctor to prescribe anti-nausea medication. If it doesn't work it probably won't change your situation.

Reactions: dano6533 and Fixin’ToDie
F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018
Theoretically the Metomax should work, but there's one possible risk. Let's say you want to take 40 mg of metoclopramide, which would be 8 Metomax. That would include 4 grams of paracetamol, which can cause fatal liver damage.

So if for some reason you survive the SN attempt, you could end up dying from liver failure, which is extremely painful.
Thank you, that was something I wasn't aware of, so very useful to know.

Last edited:
Reactions: dano6533 and Samuel
F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018
You could get it as an alternative to pure meto. I'd say it's worth a try to get your doctor to prescribe anti-nausea medication. If it doesn't work it probably won't change your situation.
Thanks, I know that's the ideal way to go. Trouble is doctors tend to ask a lot of questions, which I don't feel comfortable with. I did go down that path a while back and got a prescription for Domperidone, which I understand is second best, but when I checked the pack the other day I found it's now two months out of date. This drug obviously has a very short shelf life!

O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Thanks, I know that's the ideal way to go. Trouble is doctors tend to ask a lot of questions, which I don't feel comfortable with. I did go down that path a while back and got a prescription for Domperidone, which I understand is second best, but when I checked the pack the other day I found it's now two months out of date. This drug obviously has a very short shelf life!

Could it be that your prescription is still valid? I'm usually able to get a couple of packages before I have to renew my prescriptions.

Reactions: dano6533 and Fixin’ToDie
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

Do you mean the domperidone is 2 months past the expiration date? It should still be fine. I have some domperidone that's 2 years past the expiration date and it still works when I take it once in a while (for a digestive condition).

Reactions: dano6533, ImNotBatman, Samuel and 1 other person
Sasha

Sasha

Jun 13, 2018

How much time would it take to die if you survive?

F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018
Could it be that your prescription is still valid? I'm usually able to get a couple of packages before I have to renew my prescriptions.
Unfortunately no, it was a one off with no repeats. Thanks for the thought though!

F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018
Do you mean the domperidone is 2 months past the expiration date? It should still be fine. I have some domperidone that's 2 years past the expiration date and it still works when I take it once in a while (for a digestive condition).
Yes to your question, and thanks, that's really good to know. Might be better for me to stick with that rather than the Metomax, considering the liver damage risk you pointed out in the event of method failure.

Last edited:
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Try to get Reglan/Primperan (commercial Meto) off the internet, that's prob your best bet. Else make sure your antiemetics are Dopamine blockers and take enough.

Reactions: dano6533, Fixin’ToDie, Samuel and 2 others
F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018
Try to get Reglan/Primperan (commercial Meto) off the internet, that's prob your best bet. Else make sure your antiemetics are Dopamine blockers and take enough.
Thank you for your advice. From what I've seen in other threads you seem very knowledgeable in these matters.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
How much time would it take to die if you survive?

I found this on Quora:

The first day you don't feel anything, except maybe remorse.

After 2 to 3 days your liver starts failing, not aching, but you growing jaundiced, nauseated, vomiting, feeling unwell in general, many will start bleeding due to coagulation problems due to liver failure. If within 5 to 7 days no donor liver can be found you'll slowly and miserably die, after having had ample time to regret your deed, not a "nice" way to go..

https://www.quora.com/What-is-it-like-to-die-from-a-tylenol-overdose

Reactions: dano6533, Fixin’ToDie, anna and 1 other person
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Yes to your question, and thanks, that's really good to know. Might be better for me to stick with that rather than the Metomax, considering the liver damage risk you pointed out in the event of method failure.

Okay, so I looked it up, and supposedly acute liver damage from paracetamol happens if you take over 7.5 grams.
https://livertox.nih.gov/Acetaminophen.htm

And there's an antidote if you go to the hospital soon enough.

But still, if you can get plain domperidone/metoclopramide, that would be better.

Reactions: dano6533 and Sasha
Sasha

Sasha

Jun 13, 2018
Okay, so I looked it up, and supposedly acute liver damage from paracetamol happens if you take over 7.5 grams.

But still, if you can get plain domperidone/metoclopramide, that would be better.
Thank you for taking time to reply, I am considering between SN & N. I can't wait until N's delivery. So SN is My only chance. Do you by any chance know how many bottles of SN are needed not to survive?

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Thank you for taking time to reply, I am considering between SN & N. I can't wait until N's delivery. So SN is My only chance. Do you by any chance know how many bottles of SN are needed not to survive?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/#post-5087

You should read chapter 7 of the PPH if you haven't already. It recommends 15 grams of SN.

F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018

Thanks so much for looking this up. If that information is correct, and referring to your earlier scenario, it seems that if I did have to resort to the Metomax and took 8 of them to get my 40 mg of metoclopramide, the 4 grams of paracetamol that it yields would still be within liver tolerance limits (i.e. <7.5 grams). Though it's still probably high enough to leave you rather unwell, if the 15 grams of SN didn't finish you off.

Sounds then that the domperidone I have would be the better option (even if it is slightly out of date) and second best to prescription grade meto.

Reactions: dano6533 and El Topo
wait

wait

forever
Jun 14, 2018