Struggling

Struggling

Student
Feb 6, 2019
I ordered my antiemetics from the distributor in Greece via eBay. The estimation delivery date was between 10th and 15th but still not arrived yet. If you ordered primperan how long did it take to get to you? Do you think I should order again? I'm in the uk.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Random, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
Don't really remember but it was like 1-1,5 week. Bought it from the greek seller too, he IS reliable if that what you worry about

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Random and Deleted member 4993
Struggling

Struggling

Student
Feb 6, 2019
Fingers crossed then everything else is ready just waiting on it. Thankyou I have seen that a lot get it from him.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Random, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
Struggling

Struggling

Student
Feb 6, 2019
I ordered as a guest so don't think I can check which seller I used

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Deleted member 4993
Struggling

Struggling

Student
Feb 6, 2019
As and when I get them would I start fasting before or when I start taking them? I know it's around twenty four hours that you take them leading up to ctb

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
I ordered my antiemetics from the distributor in Greece via eBay. The estimation delivery date was between 10th and 15th but still not arrived yet. If you ordered primperan how long did it take to get to you? Do you think I should order again? I'm in the uk.
Could you tell me how to get hold of these as I need them too. Thanks

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Could you tell me how to get hold of these as I need them too. Thanks

Try looking for Metoclopramide or it's generic name Primperan on Ebay. Otherwise, you could always try getting a prescription at a walk-in clinic or depending on where you live asking a pharmacist (some countries don't require a prescription).

Reactions: MLongshaw
H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
I used a site called treated.com which gives you a prescription remotely and sends the meto from an official drug store. As I am aware they are based in the uk.

Reactions: MLongshaw
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
I ordered as a guest so don't think I can check which seller I used
Im sure if you give him the order number and your name he can find it; along with the tracking info.
Im in the states- took me about 2 weeks.

Struggling

Struggling

Student
Feb 6, 2019
I managed to contact him he was helpful. It should be on route from the sorting centre.