I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
I don't know why. But the added step bothers me. I don't have any, so I haven't test run any. Plus lying to a doctor confuses me. No guarantees of prescription. Maybe knowing that you could puke makes me paranoid of ingestion.
Has anyone tested the various antiemetics. Which do you suggest off of experience. Or have personal comments about.
Edit- reading online domperidone and metoclopromide have antiemtic properties and help empty the stomach for better absorption.
What helps empty the stomach is something called motility agents. I think these are the only two with both.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I tested domperidone. Dont take 6 at once if youre prone to panic. It affects heart in a funny heart attack way.

Taking 1 every 8 hours didnt make me notice anything different. Still, probably helps. Goes out of system fast it seems tho.

I dont get nauseated so i dont know how would it affect sn. Peobably would help.

Other then that, mouth was extremely dry. Made me really thirsty.

Reactions: IrRegularjoe
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
I tested domperidone. Dont take 6 at once if youre prone to panic. It affects heart in a funny heart attack way.

Taking 1 every 8 hours didnt make me notice anything different. Still, probably helps. Goes out of system fast it seems tho.

I dont get nauseated so i dont know how would it affect sn. Peobably would help.

Other then that, mouth was extremely dry. Made me really thirsty.
Thanks, what was the milligrams of the pills. Sorry you had to go through that.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I tested meto in both 10mg and 30mg with no side effects. I can get meto OTC in the country where I live.

It's my understanding from what other members have posted on the forum that one can get meto from online pharmacies, but delivery is taking a while. A site search with the terms meto online pharmacies should help. There have been posts very recently.

Reactions: IrRegularjoe
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I don't know why. But the added step bothers me. I don't have any, so I haven't test run any. Plus lying to a doctor confuses me. No guarantees of prescription. Maybe knowing that you could puke makes me paranoid of ingestion.
Has anyone tested the various antiemetics. Which do you suggest off of experience. Or have personal comments about.
Edit- reading online domperidone and metoclopromide have antiemtic properties and help empty the stomach for better absorption.
What helps empty the stomach is something called motility agents. I think these are the only two with both.

ISO-blueman.png
You need to read both the PPH and Stan's Guide. The latter clearly lists the antiemetics which will work. If you are considering the SN method without having read both of these resources, you are setting yourself up for failure.

Reactions: GrassFields, x-Ace-x and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
ISO-blueman.png
You need to read both the PPH and Stan's Guide. The latter clearly lists the antiemetics which will work. If you are considering the SN method without having read both of these resources, you are setting yourself up for failure.
In some ways you're like Stan. He used to have a set way of dealing with the same questions over and over. I enjoy your demographics and standardization.

To the OP this is good advice. Just do more research and it'll come together.

KuRsAnI

KuRsAnI

Mar 24, 2020
ISO-blueman.png
I only read Stan's guide. Is that enough?

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I only read Stan's guide. Is that enough?

Personally I'd advise at least the relevant chapter ('Lethal inorganic salts') of the PPH also. It's available from the Resource Compilation, and it is good because it gives more of a reassuring narrative description of the method, whereas Stan's Guide is more bullet points and facts.