Mar 9, 2024
Thought it was some sort of a club :))

• Yay!
Reactions: Tears in Rain and divinemistress36
P

Peerless_Cucumber

The one and only king of cucumbers
Feb 22, 2023
I'd be scared to break the fan due to weight. So I wouldn't even try hanging on a fan. However this post was totally unexpected. I thought it was about lighter fans who'd break more easily and not whatever this is.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
so hot right now hansel GIF

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
The lengths normies go to restrict suicide methods is really extreme even when I doubt that anybody would try to kill themselves using a fan. Still, I think that this post goes against the bullshit notion that "suicide is easy to do" and that "suicide prevention doesn't exist". I still don't know why people are so insistent on saying stuff like that when it's clear that the converse is true

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
The lengths normies go to restrict suicide methods is really extreme even when I doubt that anybody would try to kill themselves using a fan. Still, I think that this post goes against the bullshit notion that "suicide is easy to do" and that "suicide prevention doesn't exist". I still don't know why people are so insistent on saying stuff like that when it's clear that the converse is true
It's so moot though. You can literally do it from a door handle and just lean. Most normies never seem to seek out information though - only listen to the mainstream and the TV BOX - has all the answers for them.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
It's so moot though. You can literally do it from a door handle and just lean. Most normies never seem to seek out information though - only listen to the mainstream and the TV BOX - has all the answers for them.
In this case, it's moot. However, in the cases where they mix inert gases with carbon dioxide to deter suicide attempts or how they restrict SN sources or how they would try to call an ambulance to get you resuscitated the moment they see you try to kill yourself and so on, what they're doing isn't moot

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
In this case, it's moot. However, in the cases where they mix inert gases with carbon dioxide to deter suicide attempts or how they restrict SN sources or how they would try to call an ambulance to get you resuscitated the moment they see you try to kill yourself and so on, what they're doing isn't moot
Sorry, my brain. Yeah I meant for the rope aspect only. Not other stuff. Was saying how silly it is that they think it can only be done from something above and enough to hold the weight when you can do it leaning pretty much anywhere - even in a car.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie