J

jules18

Mar 1, 2019
I'm in the process of ordering N and have ordered meto.

I have a question about the anti-emetic regiment for N. This is what the PPeH says:

What is the consensus on which way is better to do this? How have successful N attempts done it?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Do the 2 day regimen. Taking one large dose increases the risk for a bad reaction.

Reactions: Broken, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, N-IsMyHope and 3 others
J

jules18

Mar 1, 2019
Do the 2 day regimen. Taking one large dose increases the risk for a bad reaction.

I have read the half life of metoclopramide is 5-6 hours. So the total elimination time would be 10-12 hours. I assume the purpose of the regiment is to build up drug levels in your blood stream over time as opposed to doing it all at once? is there any reason why 2 days is recommended as opposed to a longer time?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
J.E. Morrow

J.E. Morrow

Jan 8, 2019
I was planning to use the 48 hours regime but the side effects were unbearable (this happened twice) I think it was the reason why I failed in those two occasions so next time I will go for stat dose.

I read Dignitas use stat dose 1 hours prior the ingestion of N, so I hope it works.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, OnlyMercy and 1 other person
J

jules18

Mar 1, 2019
I was planning to use the 48 hours regime but the side effects were unbearable (this happened twice) I think it was the reason why I failed in those two occasions so next time I will go for stat dose.

I read Dignitas use stat dose 1 hours prior the ingestion of N, so I hope it works.

What kind of side effects did you feel? What brand and where did you get the meto from?

Where did you read Dignitas uses a 1 hour stat dose?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and BellaKAT
J.E. Morrow

J.E. Morrow

Jan 8, 2019
What kind of side effects did you feel? What brand and where did you get the meto from?

Where did you read Dignitas uses a 1 hour stat dose?

It made me feel sick in general, I could describe it as drowsiness (yet unable to sleep), headache, anxiety (more than usual), fast heartbeat to name some.
I bought it OTC in Mexico, the brand is "Carnotprim".

I guess I got confused, Dignitas uses stat dose half an hour prior according to the PPH:

Attachments

• PPH.PNG
    PPH.PNG
    41.3 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Walilamdzi and 2 others
BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018

I also had a bad reaction like this but worse after taking a 40mg stat dose. I was going to try the 48 hr method because I thought that might be easier on me. If you are having bad effects using the 48hr method I'm now concerned for myself and concerned for you taking a stat dose - side effects could quadruple in intensity, be careful

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Walilamdzi and 1 other person
J

jules18

Mar 1, 2019
I also had a bad reaction like this but worse after taking a 40mg stat dose. I was going to try the 48 hr method because I thought that might be easier on me. If you are having bad effects using the 48hr method I'm now concerned for myself and concerned for you taking a stat dose - side effects could quadruple in intensity, be careful

What brand is your meto and where did you source it from?

I've ordered the meto available on eBay (the only one available). People seem to have reported positive experiences with it if I remember right.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018

I've ordered the meto available on eBay (the only one available). People seem to have reported positive experiences with it if I remember right.
I got mine from A it is called dirpasid a Mexican brand

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and jules18
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I have read the half life of metoclopramide is 5-6 hours. So the total elimination time would be 10-12 hours.
I'm not sure this is totally correct. If the half life is 5-6 hours, then that's the time it takes for half of meto to leave your system. It then takes another 5-6 hours for half of the remaining meto to leave your system, and so on. This means that after 10-12 hours, you would still have a quarter of the drug in your system.

I assume the purpose of the regiment is to build up drug levels in your blood stream over time as opposed to doing it all at once?
Correct

is there any reason why 2 days is recommended as opposed to a longer time?
There are varying opinions. Have you checked out the Wikibooks entry on Antiemetic regimen. Dr. Admiraal (the man who developed the original Amitriptyline Cocktail) prefers a 3 day regimen. I can't see any reason to go beyond a 3 day regimen.

They also recommend the following:
...please apply a short and controlled test, just to confirm that you are not allergic to that specific antiemetic and to avoid any unexpected side effects in your actual suicide attempt.

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and jules18
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
It made me feel sick in general, I could describe it as drowsiness (yet unable to sleep), headache, anxiety (more than usual), fast heartbeat to name some.
I bought it OTC in Mexico, the brand is "Carnotprim".

I guess I got confused, Dignitas uses stat dose half an hour prior according to the PPH:
im lost, what is dignitas? some kind of legal suicide center?

from the greek guy?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4993

Stat dose for me I am not a fan of pre loading.

If people have reactions to meto they should revert to ( Domperidone + zofran ) regime.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018

If people have reactions to meto they should revert to ( Domperidone + zofran ) regime.

Domperidone seems a lot harder to find. I did order some but I'm worried about it not coming because it stopped tracking and isn't legal in my country

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and bubbletea
bubbletea

bubbletea

Student
Feb 18, 2019
Is there something else we can take instead? I can't take meto either due to past benzo use..

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and BellaKAT
D

Deleted member 4993

Alldaychemist > stock Vomistop a Generic Domperidone

Reactions: BellaKAT
bubbletea

bubbletea

Student
Feb 18, 2019
Domperidone seems a lot harder to find. I did order some but I'm worried about it not coming because it stopped tracking and isn't legal in my country
Where did you order it?

BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deleted member 4993
J

jules18

Mar 1, 2019
A says to take 2 tablets 8 hours before, then another 2 tablets 30 minutes before drinking the N.

Are there any accounts on the forum of people who have taken N and how they took the anti-emetic?

Have others here gone with the stat dose route? Inclined to do it this way since Dignitas does it too.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Taylor, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
J

jules18

Mar 1, 2019
Ebay

I have to wait 12 days before I can transfer out bit coins now and plus the time it takes to ship, I really don't want to wait so long but I guess it's the only way :(

I'm assuming you use Coinbase. If you use a debit or credit card you can transfer your bought bitcoins instantly.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm in the process of ordering N and have ordered meto.

I have a question about the anti-emetic regiment for N. This is what the PPeH says:

View attachment 9251
View attachment 9252

What is the consensus on which way is better to do this? How have successful N attempts done it?

I asked this question last year and I don't think I got any responses. Hopefully someone knows the right answer.

I felt sick after trying to do the 48 hour method as well. I was hoping the Stat method would work for me.
I got mine from A it is called dirpasid a Mexican brand

I got mine from A as well. This was before he stopped sending it with the N.

Last edited:
Reactions: J.E. Morrow and Jenna
T

turbofly3ddeath

Apr 1, 2019
So you can't take just zofran? Why does it need to be domperdine and zofran?

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
I'm curious if anyone else has an opinion?
i think a stat dose would be best because if you have a bad reaction you only have to wait 40 mins before taking the N .
thats the way im looking at it ..
My anti emetic is called cirulan from A my only concern is whether to take the 60mg stat dose as stated in ppeh ot would i get away with less im only 8stone if that makes any difference ,

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Jenna
RRH

RRH

Student
Jan 5, 2019
I'm going with a stat dose as pre-loading would give me too much time to back out. I don't have a bad reaction to Metoclopramide either.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
I'm going with a stat dose as pre-loading would give me too much time to back out. I don't have a bad reaction to Metoclopramide either.
what amount anti emetic you going to take as your stat dose ? do you have N also ?

RRH

RRH

Student
Jan 5, 2019
what amount anti emetic you going to take as your stat dose ? do you have N also ?

Even though the PPH recommends 30mg now, I'll probably take 60mg to be safe. I had no reaction to 60mg.

Yes, received my N earlier this year.

Struggling

Struggling

Student
Feb 6, 2019
Do you fast before taking the antiemetics or just the N

Reactions: Broken
Jenna

Jenna

Experienced
Nov 21, 2018
i think a stat dose would be best because if you have a bad reaction you only have to wait 40 mins before taking the N .
thats the way im looking at it ..
My anti emetic is called cirulan from A my only concern is whether to take the 60mg stat dose as stated in ppeh ot would i get away with less im only 8stone if that makes any difference ,

Thank you. I think I will do that.
I hate big pharma.

Last edited: