• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Slaanesh

Slaanesh

Memento mori
Oct 23, 2019
Buspar is an anti-anxiety med that has been around for a long time. It quiets my anxiety without giving me a buzz or impairing me. It's cheap too.
Yeah I've heard it's a lot less habit forming when compared to something like Xanax too.

C

Corraled

Student
Oct 11, 2019
I know anxiety sucks but please don't take any benzo and if you absolutely have to don't take them longer than for a few days. I took klonopin for 16 years and initially it worked great. Eventually the ant-anxiety effects werent as effective and I started suffering from interdose withdrawal. It was pure hell getting off them and my anxiety came back ten times worse getting off them. The withdrawal symptoms (increased anxiety, insomnia, fatigue, brain fog, headaches, burning skin, etc.) will make you wish you were dead. Check out BenzoBuddies.org and see how many people have been damaged by these drugs. I lost my job, marriage and sanity due to this "prescribed" drug. I am also suffering from cognitive difficulties and have trouble thinking and remembering things. I've also been on Paxil and lexapro (Ssri antidepressants) and while they weren't as effective for anxiety they were easy to quit without any withdrawal symptoms.

I suffered through this with sleeping pills. The interdose withdrawals. I thought of them as being "anti-relaxed", the complete opposite of being relaxed.

livingded

livingded

Aug 6, 2019
Chamomile, lavender. If you want substances like meds, you can buy meds online. I never tried but on reddit benzodiazepines there are people talking about it. They buy meds from online sites. I did a research, if I write "xanax buy online" there are a lot of sites.
My prescription med for anxiety is delorazepam or EN. Its not that strong. I take it very rarely, but I need at least 7 mg to calm down (my psych told me to take just 1 or 2!!! I cant!!). I use it when I dont want to think or I want to feel the high.
Have you asked a doctor?

okkkk

okkkk

just ignore me3
Jun 28, 2019
im loosing faith in substances. its just a blanket over the real problem. im so tired of being alone and being horribly anxious and having no confidence. All i fucking want is this not to be my life anymore i refuse to live like this!!! oh my god im loosing it. i cant take it i cant overcome it.

Reactions: Lostblackchild and livingded
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
im loosing faith in substances. its just a blanket over the real problem. im so tired of being alone and being horribly anxious and having no confidence. All i fucking want is this not to be my life anymore i refuse to live like this!!! oh my god im loosing it. i cant take it i cant overcome it.
My eyes filled with tears and my heart goes out to you. I feel this kind of desparation often. I am sending you love, which is about all i have left. Hope you feel it.

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Yeah I heard about testosterone as a remedy. In Russia there's one guy who's a big proponent of testosterone as a cure for being anxious, weak, beta etc. As he puts it - it's a panacea for a man to become a man.

I would say the anxiety issue is in the mind by definition cause fear is a phenomenon of the mind, so it's deasease is in the mind as well. It's just you're saying the issue is gone as a result of increasing your testosterone levels and other hormone alterations.

"You heard?" , you ought it to yourself, you ought to at least try... this is not something I heard, this is first hand experience.
No doubt, for me it is a panacea about becoming a man, even physically, I used to look like an underweight barely human like kind, now I do look little different , at least I've believe I reached my "normal" weight... however its not how I "look" , it's how I feel, its who I am.

Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
"You heard?" , you ought it to yourself, you ought to at least try... this is not something I heard, this is first hand experience.
No doubt, for me it is a panacea about becoming a man, even physically, I used to look like an underweight barely human like kind, now I do look little different , at least I've believe I reached my "normal" weight... however its not how I "look" , it's how I feel, its who I am.

I understand it's a first hand experience for you. I'm saying I heard about it before. Actually this guy I'm talking about sounded a lot like you are. He even created a cult of testosterone, so much inspired he was. Anyway if you found a solution for your problem it's great. Me I don't really need to try it cause I solved my problem through other means. I must ask though. If it worked as panacea for you then how come you're here? Or is your presence here unrelated to anxiety issue?

livingded

livingded

Aug 6, 2019
maybe try psychotherapy

dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
I must ask though. If it worked as panacea for you then how come you're here? Or is your presence here unrelated to anxiety issue?
I've found testosterone here, thanks to this site, barely 16 or 17 weeks ago. I went through the nitrogen attempt and failed. I went through various flights and trips to find N.
I've came here cause I wanted to die. Im still here because I'm thankful and also to share my experience.
Plus I'm only 17 weeks away since I said I might ctb soon with my N, I had 20 years of depression , mental issues a d discomfort, it would be ridiculous that 17 good weeks overcome 20 years of depression and 3 suicide attempts.

The most important reason of why I'm still here , its I've found a solution here, but if it results in a downward spiral i can still ctb with my N. I won't tolerate going back to the way I felt before testosterone and dianabol. I rather ctb than go back.

Plus , besides all of these, being here, I see it myself as therapeutic, because,
I've been suicidal for so long, even said goodbye to my mother and brother on several occasions , I had therapy for years and years, being here it's just a tiny space for me to be who I've been and who am I now.
I like to be conscious about who I am, I dont want to go out living forgetting theres people like us, like you, who I was like some weeks ago, like me.
I can't go out living forgetting about that theres people feeling bad, theres probably another me somewhere.... if 1 person identifies him/herself with me and benefits, Great! It was worth it , if not, its therapeutic, either way, I'm okay with it.

But most of all, I like it here.

Reactions: Little Mook and Rollo
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Well if you're down for illegal substances, then microdosing LSD, cocaine, mdma and ketamine have helped my anxiety. Xanax has helped at times too, valium is pretty good as well. Weak-low-dose prescription drugs don't do shit for me but to each his own.
Hello, does microdosing cocaine help? How long does effect last and how much to take? Idk a supplier, but I do know Freud used it for depression - and nothing else is helping me much. Ty
I've heard Oleamide helps for anxiety/sleep. I've not tried it yet.you could also try Kratom. And Kava - not at same time. Guidance on safe dosing is online. I'm on Moclobemide. Still pretty low

Reactions: Dartz
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
Hello, does microdosing cocaine help? How long does effect last and how much to take? Idk a supplier, but I do know Freud used it for depression - and nothing else is helping me much. Ty
I've heard Oleamide helps for anxiety/sleep. I've not tried it yet.you could also try Kratom. And Kava - not at same time. Guidance on safe dosing is online. I'm on Moclobemide. Still pretty low
Micro dosing cocaine LOL as if it was possible lol , please dont try it..... I'd say its impossible, it should be easier to stop being depressed just by will

Reactions: SlackJim
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Micro dosing cocaine LOL as if it was possible lol , please dont try it..... I'd say its impossible, it should be easier to stop being depressed just by will
Freud used Cocaine for depression, and it was a common use in his time. Nothing else is working for me! I am going to try shrooms again...

dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
Freud used Cocaine for depression, and it was a common use in his time. Nothing else is working for me! I am going to try shrooms again...

Testosterone and dianabol plus hitting the gym did the trick for me.... I've tried shrooms, lsd, dmt, and many other things.... with testo and dianabol, I havent had a depressed single moment (except when i realize i lost 20 years to depression and did not enhanced my work skills) , I'm doing great.

Good luck with your shrooms, them just didn't work for me.... testo and dianabol help me stop whining and complaining and thinking about how much life sucks and how unfair it is...

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I know anxiety sucks but please don't take any benzo and if you absolutely have to don't take them longer than for a few days. I took klonopin for 16 years and initially it worked great. Eventually the ant-anxiety effects werent as effective and I started suffering from interdose withdrawal. It was pure hell getting off them and my anxiety came back ten times worse getting off them. The withdrawal symptoms (increased anxiety, insomnia, fatigue, brain fog, headaches, burning skin, etc.) will make you wish you were dead. Check out BenzoBuddies.org and see how many people have been damaged by these drugs. I lost my job, marriage and sanity due to this "prescribed" drug. I am also suffering from cognitive difficulties and have trouble thinking and remembering things. I've also been on Paxil and lexapro (Ssri antidepressants) and while they weren't as effective for anxiety they were easy to quit without any withdrawal symptoms.
Drs should be killed for this exact bullshit!!!!! Sorry to hear and I know exactly what you went through. DRS SUCK COCKS!!!!

Reactions: LittleJem
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Testosterone and dianabol plus hitting the gym did the trick for me.... I've tried shrooms, lsd, dmt, and many other things.... with testo and dianabol, I havent had a depressed single moment (except when i realize i lost 20 years to depression and did not enhanced my work skills) , I'm doing great.

Good luck with your shrooms, them just didn't work for me.... testo and dianabol help me stop whining and complaining and thinking about how much life sucks and how unfair it is...

Where you diagnosed with low t?

S

SneekUponIt

Nov 13, 2019
You want to be very careful with any substance that works on gaba-a or gaba-b. Most benzos work on gaba-a and can cause a physical dependency in as little as two weeks of usage. The gabapentinoid's such as gabapentin and pregabalin can also make anxiety worse when used daily long term. They haven't been around as long, but subjective experiences claim they're detrimental when used chronically.

Phenibut, Baclofen, and the gaba-b agonists cause even more rapid tolerance and brutal withdrawals according to some users, compared to benzos, Z-drugs, etc.

If you live in Europe you can probably get Etifoxine. It works just on anxiety and doesn't have any of the typical downer effects, including physical addiction/dependence liability (apparently).

There's many classes of anxiolytics, and I've only covered a few. Your concern should be discussed with a medical professional, as if you do get a benzo, certain types are better for panic disorder, others for short-term insomnia, and the longest acting ones are usually prescribed for generalized anxiety disorder. Even the gabapentin or pregabalin have less medical literature on how they behave in the brain, beyond modulating voltage gated calcium channels. They could effect other receptor sites and their signalling.

I wouldn't recommend daily Kratom usage as a way to curb anxiety, as opiate withdrawals are brutal, and amplify any depression/anxiety once you're addicted. I'm not saying conservative 'emergency' doses of an opiate/opioid wouldn't help some with their mental suffering, just be very weary of your consumption. Kava Kava has also been suggested by some members of a different forum for anxiety.

There's also 1'5' benzos like tofisopam(Grandaxin), that supposedly don't cause many complications with dependence/addiction. Once again though, if you live in North America, it isn't prescribed. Maybe these alternative anxiolytics aren't capable of creating media covered epidemics, so that new cures can be rolled out to deal with the discontinuation symptoms from the last marketed drugs? I don't know the answer to that one.

Reactions: Little Mook
okkkk

okkkk

just ignore me3
Jun 28, 2019
You want to be very careful with any substance that works on gaba-a or gaba-b. Most benzos work on gaba-a and can cause a physical dependency in as little as two weeks of usage. The gabapentinoid's such as gabapentin and pregabalin can also make anxiety worse when used daily long term. They haven't been around as long, but subjective experiences claim they're detrimental when used chronically.

Phenibut, Baclofen, and the gaba-b agonists cause even more rapid tolerance and brutal withdrawals according to some users, compared to benzos, Z-drugs, etc.

If you live in Europe you can probably get Etifoxine. It works just on anxiety and doesn't have any of the typical downer effects, including physical addiction/dependence liability (apparently).

There's many classes of anxiolytics, and I've only covered a few. Your concern should be discussed with a medical professional, as if you do get a benzo, certain types are better for panic disorder, others for short-term insomnia, and the longest acting ones are usually prescribed for generalized anxiety disorder. Even the gabapentin or pregabalin have less medical literature on how they behave in the brain, beyond modulating voltage gated calcium channels. They could effect other receptor sites and their signalling.

I wouldn't recommend daily Kratom usage as a way to curb anxiety, as opiate withdrawals are brutal, and amplify any depression/anxiety once you're addicted. I'm not saying conservative 'emergency' doses of an opiate/opioid wouldn't help some with their mental suffering, just be very weary of your consumption. Kava Kava has also been suggested by some members of a different forum for anxiety.

There's also 1'5' benzos like tofisopam(Grandaxin), that supposedly don't cause many complications with dependence/addiction. Once again though, if you live in North America, it isn't prescribed. Maybe these alternative anxiolytics aren't capable of creating media covered epidemics, so that new cures can be rolled out to deal with the discontinuation symptoms from the last marketed drugs? I don't know the answer to that one.
The last thing I want is to be dependent on a pill. But the way I live my life right now is just too sad for me to handle. If I have to keep watching my youth drain while I sit in the dark I will surely just kill myself eventually. I would rather suffer the consequences of the rebound effects of anti anxiety drugs than keep living my current life.

Tired_M

Tired_M

Nov 3, 2019
I've been diagnosed with GAD, and yes, it f*cking sucks. It's a daily struggle to overcome anxiety and try to do the simplest things every day without freaking out 24/7.

I first was prescribed Prazepam when I first talked about my anxiety to my doc, then Xanax. I never quite took any of those two because I knew they're benzos and I am way too scared of being addicted to them. But my anxiety became quite bad and I forced myself to take Xanax, but it didn't work at all.

I then started to take Lamaline (which contains opium powder) more than I should and it used to make me sleepy and floaty. Paracetamol makes it very dangerous and your tolerance gets way higher pretty fast.

I've talked about it to my psychiatrist and they gave me Nozinan (Levomeprozamine). They told there's no dependence issues, but it's a pretty powerful sedative. But since I have a high tolerance now, it might work, I haven't tried it already. I also have some plants to take (valerian and passiflora), but it's also too early to say if anything is happening rn. They do make me sleepy tho, I guess they have some effect on me.

Otherwise getting drunk and high helps me stop overthinking and being an anxious bundle of nerves, but I know I'm ruining my liver and other organs in the process. I wouldn't recommend it.

Substances are only here to help temporary. They reduce the symptoms of anxiety for a few hours, then that's it. They're only a crutch. I guess the best way to deal with anxiety is therapy. Learning how to deal with your fears, how to silence them, etc... The tricky part is to find a good therapist.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Phenibut has been mentioned, accompanied by a warning. Indeed, it can be addictive and the withdrawal symptoms are reportedly horrible. However, it really does help against social anxiety. I don't suffer from social anxiety myself, but I still use it every now and then when I need to be social and it works well for me. If you decide to try it despite the warnings, start with small doses and never use it more than twice a week.

Last edited:
C

Corraled

Student
Oct 11, 2019
The last thing I want is to be dependent on a pill. But the way I live my life right now is just too sad for me to handle. If I have to keep watching my youth drain while I sit in the dark I will surely just kill myself eventually. I would rather suffer the consequences of the rebound effects of anti anxiety drugs than keep living my current life.
You will become dependent and they will make it worse. Happy pills are a temporal solution to a permanent problem.

Its a shame they dont work better, in brave new world they had "Soma" and it kept the population permanently happy but chemistry is not there yet.

Last edited:
SlackJim

SlackJim

Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost
Sep 30, 2019
Some people have long lasting benefits from psychedelics (not microdosing, and not K), though I think it is best done under supervision, ideally by someone with experience. Depending on what country you're in it shouldn't be too difficult to find someone to help you. It is not so much 'depending on a pill' as it is a one off experience that can shift your perception about your anxiety. Just google 'mushrooms for anxiety' or 'ayahuasca for anxiety' and read some personal stories. Microdosing can help too but I think a real dose is much more of a game changer.

Reactions: Sensei
okkkk

okkkk

just ignore me3
Jun 28, 2019
You will become dependent and they will make it worse. Happy pills are a temporal solution to a permanent problem.

Its a shame they dont work better, in brave new world they had "Soma" and it kept the population permanently happy but chemistry is not there yet.
Im so desparate at this point. Im not trying to be happy Im trying to get my anxiety to a normal level so I can rely on myself to be calm in situations when I need it. I would be on here all day If i told you all the opportunities ive wasted from fear. This is controlling my life. Would taking it as perscribed, not even to get high really fuck me in the long run?
I've been diagnosed with GAD, and yes, it f*cking sucks. It's a daily struggle to overcome anxiety and try to do the simplest things every day without freaking out 24/7.

I first was prescribed Prazepam when I first talked about my anxiety to my doc, then Xanax. I never quite took any of those two because I knew they're benzos and I am way too scared of being addicted to them. But my anxiety became quite bad and I forced myself to take Xanax, but it didn't work at all.

I then started to take Lamaline (which contains opium powder) more than I should and it used to make me sleepy and floaty. Paracetamol makes it very dangerous and your tolerance gets way higher pretty fast.

I've talked about it to my psychiatrist and they gave me Nozinan (Levomeprozamine). They told there's no dependence issues, but it's a pretty powerful sedative. But since I have a high tolerance now, it might work, I haven't tried it already. I also have some plants to take (valerian and passiflora), but it's also too early to say if anything is happening rn. They do make me sleepy tho, I guess they have some effect on me.

Otherwise getting drunk and high helps me stop overthinking and being an anxious bundle of nerves, but I know I'm ruining my liver and other organs in the process. I wouldn't recommend it.

Substances are only here to help temporary. They reduce the symptoms of anxiety for a few hours, then that's it. They're only a crutch. I guess the best way to deal with anxiety is therapy. Learning how to deal with your fears, how to silence them, etc... The tricky part is to find a good therapist.
holy fuck i hate this fucking world. why was I born to suffer. I just want peace of mind.

Last edited:
C

Corraled

Student
Oct 11, 2019
Im so desparate at this point. Im not trying to be happy Im trying to get my anxiety to a normal level so I can rely on myself to be calm in situations when I need it. I would be on here all day If i told you all the opportunities ive wasted from fear. This is controlling my life. Would taking it as perscribed, not even to get high really fuck me in the long run?

holy fuck i hate this fucking world. why was I born to suffer. I just want peace of mind.
Benzos dont get you "high", they calm you/make you sleep and when the effect wears off you become the opposite of calm/sleepy.

But you know, i heard there are anti-anxiety pills that are not benzos, or some benzo cousin like z drugs or barbiturates. Forgot the name. Not phenibut or anything like that.

okkkk

okkkk

just ignore me3
Jun 28, 2019
. Forgot the name. Not phenibut or anything like that.
[/QUOTE]
wow thanks

clandestine

clandestine

still rolling stones
Nov 17, 2019
Reactions: Little Mook
C

Corraled

Student
Oct 11, 2019
. Forgot the name. Not phenibut or anything like that.
wow thanks
[/QUOTE]

Buspar is it?

Antihistamines can also help. I used to take promethazine for insomnia, im sure a GP may prescribe it if you say you have insomnia/anxiety but dont want to take benzos or z-drugs (like ambien, lunesta, benzos by another name).

L

LivingToLong

Experienced
Feb 23, 2019
I have clotiazepam (a benzo) on prescription. It's a mild dose and I am trusted not to overdo it (it can be addictive). I use it only when I feel a period of anxiety building, and I've managed to stock pile an amount of it now. It does calm me down, and I can sleep better for it, but my partner has remarked that it does dull me down and make me lethargic too. I'm thankful for it though, it does help.

crazy1

crazy1

Mar 2, 2020
I had some success with Pregabalin.
It made me constantly hungry ( weight gain made me come off it) but took away all apprehension. I felt quite disconnected which wasn't nice , but the anxiety definitely diminished.
The Dr gave me pregabalin a week ago for anxiety, how long did it take before you noticed a difference with anxiety levels, and was is a big difference?