• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
So I got a new prescription for depression that helped when I was younger. Hoping it will work for both depression & it does have some effect on some kinds of nerve pain, which is coming back right now. If it doesn't work, I'm gonna start hoarding as it's a tricyclic. I figure it won't hurt even it doesn't work. I only had one bad side effect, which we. agreed to keep a lower dose to avoid. I just am unfortunate to get it at a time when I know I'm about to go through the physical ordeal again - I feel the burn starting, always happens when humidity gets bad. If this works and I feel better, I will most likely self-ban. I will miss a lot of people, but I feel like SS will be around, in some manifestation, for a long time. I don't know how hard appeals are, but I would definitely try coming back if needed. I'm not getting my hopes up too much though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Superfluous, blanketyblk, 「 」 and 3 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I hope you get what you need, @Ruffian!

Reactions: Ruffian and Jen0804
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
Good luck pal I wish you all the best in your journey from here on.

Reactions: Ruffian
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
So I got a new prescription for depression that helped when I was younger. Hoping it will work for both depression & it does have some effect on some kinds of nerve pain, which is coming back right now. If it doesn't work, I'm gonna start hoarding as it's a tricyclic. I figure it won't hurt even it doesn't work. I only had one bad side effect, which we. agreed to keep a lower dose to avoid. I just am unfortunate to get it at a time when I know I'm about to go through the physical ordeal again - I feel the burn starting, always happens when humidity gets bad. If this works and I feel better, I will most likely self-ban. I will miss a lot of people, but I feel like SS will be around, in some manifestation, for a long time. I don't know how hard appeals are, but I would definitely try coming back if needed. I'm not getting my hopes up too much though.
Wishing you well @Ruffian.
I hope things work out for you.good luck.x

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Thank you everyone. I just don't want to get my hopes up too much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Superfluous and Jen0804
Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
Good luck. You have so many doors open to you, I know whatever happens you are going to be totally fine!