• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
I can't take this anymore. I thought the person cared about me, which she said she did, but now tarot readers are telling me it's completely over and there's no hope with that for the rest of my life. I have severe abandonment trauma and this person is so well aware of that and also a professional person who knows I need communication but others have interfered and stopped her communicating with me because of her job. I'm absolutely devastated.

M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
as someone that wants to learn tarot reading as part of their religion my advice is dont believe it. from my understanding we arent even suppose to tell people bad stuff.
Thank you. It's just so hard because I'm left in limbo without closure so I feel I'm left with no choice but to turn to the tarot. I just can't believe my person would do that to me, she knows how bad my abandonment trauma is and is a big advocate for people with BPD. She's so compassionate so I just can't believe that she would just do that to me without any form of communication. I'm heartbroken as it is right now. Thanks again, I feel a bit better, though I still want to die lol.

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
as someone that wants to learn tarot reading as part of their religion my advice is dont believe it. from my understanding we arent even suppose to tell people bad stuff.
Not true. Tarot shows the most likely outcome of a situation. Sometimes this outcome is negative or not what the person wants to hear. If tarot readers only told people what they wanted to hear and only delivered positive messages, it would be dishonest and a scam. I don't know where you got the idea that tarot should only tell people positive things, but it doesn't align with anything I've ever heard or experienced with tarot readings. A good tarot reader shows what the cards say, not what they think the person wants to hear

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
Thank you. It's just so hard because I'm left in limbo without closure so I feel I'm left with no choice but to turn to the tarot. I just can't believe my person would do that to me, she knows how bad my abandonment trauma is and is a big advocate for people with BPD. She's so compassionate so I just can't believe that she would just do that to me without any form of communication. I'm heartbroken as it is right now. Thanks again, I feel a bit better, though I still want to die lol.
it wont be permanent but you can have some of my bandaids for your heart :hug: :heart:. i understand that. i have BPD too, it does make things difficult

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Please stop believing that nonsense. It's only feeding your fears and making things worse. There's absolutely no science behind it at all, except maybe power of suggestion. It's a superstitious leftover from when people didn't know where the sun went at night.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
Not true. Tarot shows the most likely outcome of a situation. Sometimes this outcome is negative or not what the person wants to hear. If tarot readers only told people what they wanted to hear and only delivered positive messages, it would be dishonest and a scam. I don't know where you got the idea that tarot should only tell people positive things, but it doesn't align with anything I've ever heard or experienced with tarot readings. A good tarot reader shows what the cards say, not what they think the person wants to hear
so if the situation you see is them dying even though you are not a doctor that can legally diagnose things youre still going to tell them that and freak them out for probably no reason???
Please stop believing that nonsense. It's only feeding your fears and making things worse. There's absolutely no science behind it at all, except maybe power of suggestion. It's a superstitious leftover from when people didn't know where the sun went at night.
and this....the fact that most are fake is why i said dont believe it

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
so if the situation you see is them dying even though you are not a doctor that can legally diagnose things youre still going to tell them that and freak them out for probably no reason???

and this....the fact that most are fake is why i said dont believe it

What does that have to do with the OP's situation??? Diagnosing an illness and predicting a negative outcome in a relationship situation are two drastically different issues. You're bringing up something completely irrelevant to OP's problem. Of course a tarot reading can't diagnose a fatal illness, and most readers wouldn't read about health anyway. Relationships and relationship issues are the most common reasons people seek out a tarot reading.

Not to mention, most tarot readers, on Youtube at least, have a disclaimer along these lines for this purpose:

"Be advised that all tarot readings are for Entertainment Purposes ONLY. Readings may not be 100% accurate. The client is responsible for their own life and decisions. I'm not qualified to give Medical, Legal or Financial Advice."

So....no, most people wouldn't tell someone they're going to die based upon a tarot reading.

M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
What does that have to do with the OP's situation??? Diagnosing an illness and predicting a negative outcome in a relationship situation are two drastically different issues. You're bringing up something completely irrelevant to OP's problem. Of course a tarot reading can't diagnose a fatal illness, and most readers wouldn't read about health anyway. Relationships and relationship issues are the most common reasons people seek out a tarot reading.

Not to mention, most tarot readers, on Youtube at least, have a disclaimer along these lines for this purpose:

"Be advised that all tarot readings are for Entertainment Purposes ONLY. Readings may not be 100% accurate. The client is responsible for their own life and decisions. I'm not qualified to give Medical, Legal or Financial Advice."
I just can't believe my person would do that to me without communicating with me. It seems she's been forced to treat me in a way which goes against all her values. Ugh I just wish I didn't exist

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020

So....no, most people wouldn't tell someone they're going to die based upon a tarot reading.
wow youre clearly pissed off at nothing and im too drunk to want to bother with someone who clearly needs to chill, bye

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
wow youre clearly pissed off at nothing and im too drunk to want to bother with someone who clearly needs to chill, bye
I'm not. You made a faulty argument that you can't back up, and now you're twisting it around like I'm "angry" for expressing my disagreement. Classic move. Goodbye :))
I just can't believe my person would do that to me without communicating with me. It seems she's been forced to treat me in a way which goes against all her values. Ugh I just wish I didn't exist

I'm so sorry. I can relate- I have serious abandonment issues, too. It's so hurtful when people just ghost or fade out or leave us and don't even fully explain why. It makes you feel like there's something wrong with you, like you're not good enough to get an explanation. I completely empathize with your pain. I'm sending you hugs :hug::hug:

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
I'm not. You made a faulty argument that you can't back up, and now you're twisting it around like I'm "angry" for expressing my disagreement. Goodbye :))
ok you want me to back it up. my religion isnt like other religions. we dont have set rules to follow. also in case you didnt notice my wording
"AS SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO LEARN tarot reading as part of their religion my advice is dont believe it. FROM MY UNDERSTANDING we arent even suppose to tell people bad stuff. " so no i didnt make a faulty argument as i didnt claim to actually know anything so before you go on about stuff maybe you should read it first

M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
How and why would they prevent someone from contacting you?
Because she is a lecturer and she apparently crossed boundaries by supporting me too much
So I was told she was counselled about this. It also was the second time she was told.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Because she is a lecturer and she apparently crossed boundaries by supporting me too much
Oooooh, that makes more sense. That doesn't reflect on how she feels. Will she get in legal trouble if she contacts you or you her?

M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Oooooh, that makes more sense. That doesn't reflect on how she feels. Will she get in legal trouble if she contacts you or you her?
It's not illegal, just the college are being complete assholes about it. It's not like we were seeing each other. They don't even care how much their actions have literally retraumatised me. This has been going on since April and it's basically ptsd because of the lack of closure. I know I have severe abandonment trauma and a bit closure would make the abandonment more bearable
Then she didn't actually abandon you, she was stopped from communicating with you. She had no choice if she wanted to keep her job.
Thank you for the reassurance.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Wow, that's really shitty that some asshole in a tie can tell a person not to care about someone or they'll lose their job.

Reactions: Going Home
X

Xiaomi

Taking a break: October 24, 2023 and onwards
Aug 8, 2020
Tarot readers are messed up. There's a video on YouTube that shows how they manipulate people into giving information bit by bit. I wouldn't trust a pack of plastic cards to "predict" my life.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It's not illegal, just the college are being complete assholes about it. It's not like we were seeing each other. They don't even care how much their actions have literally retraumatised me. This has been going on since April and it's basically ptsd because of the lack of closure. I know I have severe abandonment trauma and a bit closure would make the abandonment more bearable

Thank you for the reassurance.
Do you have a way of contacting her either directly or through social media?

M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Wow, that's really shitty that some asshole in a tie can tell a person not to care about someone or they'll lose their job.
Literally what happened. I was being batted between my doctor and the college health services because I wasn't suitable apparently for anything. So she was the only one supporting me. And yes I've grown an attachment, which is shameful for me and embarrassing though shouldn't be. But they've made it this way
Do you have a way of contacting her either directly or through social media?
They "instructed" her to block me on Facebook. I'm now too scared to even contact her just in case she blocks me on everything else as well. And I get that would give me an answer but I'm living in fear. For me, abandonment is the worst that could happen (because of the trauma). I've had a parent die and even that wasn't as traumatic, it was a healthy grief I experienced even though it was painful as hell.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Literally what happened. I was being batted between my doctor and the college health services because I wasn't suitable apparently for anything. So she was the only one supporting me. And yes I've grown an attachment, which is shameful for me and embarrassing though shouldn't be. But they've made it this way

They "instructed" her to block me on Facebook. I'm now too scared to even contact her just in case she blocks me on everything else as well. And I get that would give me an answer but I'm living in fear. For me, abandonment is the worst that could happen (because of the trauma). I've had a parent die and even that wasn't as traumatic, it was a healthy grief I experienced even though it was painful as hell.
I don't think she abandoned you. Her employers forced her to distance based on policy. Was your relationship mutual? She may end up blocking to protect her career. That's not a slight at you but rather people need to work to live.

Reactions: Life_and_Death
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
I don't think she abandoned you. Her employers forced her to distance based on policy. Was your relationship mutual? She may end up blocking to protect her career. That's not a slight at you but rather people need to work to live.
She's already blocked me but I've been told by another staff member when j graduate we all just "become people again". I'm so scared she never speaks with me again because that's out of character for her
If she is a lecturer there it's not appropriate beyond a purely professional and not too frequent point. You are not supposed to be emotionally supported that way by someone in her position. She is not supposed to encourage a student to bond with her.
I get that but I literally had no option because I was being batted between services, no one was helping me. She was just being a good human.

Reactions: Meditation guide
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
She's already blocked me but I've been told by another staff member when j graduate we all just "become people again". I'm so scared she never speaks with me again because that's out of character for her

I get that but I literally had no option because I was being batted between services, no one was helping me. She was just being a good human.
That's a tough spot to be in. How many more years of college do you have left?

M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
Do you know what card specifically was pulled? Most have alternate interpretations

Reactions: Life_and_Death
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Do you know what card specifically was pulled? Most have alternate interpretations
No they didn't show any cards unfortunately. I've pulled my own cards and the majority of them were positive and about things being balanced out, give and take. But who knows I just want to sleep and never wake up, I can bare this torture of abandonment with no closure, it's hell on earth.

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
ok you want me to back it up. my religion isnt like other religions. we dont have set rules to follow. also in case you didnt notice my wording
"AS SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO LEARN tarot reading as part of their religion my advice is dont believe it. FROM MY UNDERSTANDING we arent even suppose to tell people bad stuff. " so no i didnt make a faulty argument as i didnt claim to actually know anything so before you go on about stuff maybe you should read it first

OK :)) thanks for clarifying. I don't agree with your understanding, personally, but it's yours to have