• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
A 'wonderful' 28-year-old Liverpool man who was planning a future with his fiancée was found dead in a parked car.

The emergency services were called out to Raby Hall Road in Wirral on the morning of March 22 after a member of the public raised concern about a parked car in the area.

Police found David Thomas Leslie unresponsive in the front of the car.

Paramedics pronounced Mr Leslie dead at around 9.14am.

Mr Leslie's mum told the court that her son was a 'wonderful person.'

Today Liverpool Coroner's court heard that police found a blue notebook in the car which contained personal messages to his family.

The messages were not read out in court.

Mr Leslie had left his driver's licence on the dashboard.

Police also found a number of medications in the footwell of the car. Toxicology tests found that Mr Leslie had not taken the medications.

The court heard that Mr Leslie lived at home with his parents at Paignton Road in south Liverpool.

He had a job as an account manager and was planning on buying a house with his fiancée

Coroner's officer Lisa McElvogue told the court that Mr Leslie had sent a text message to his mum on the evening of March 21, when he told her that he had booked into a hotel for the night.

Ms McElvogue said that Mr Leslie had recently complained to his GP about anxiety and panic attacks.

The GP had prescribed Diazepam to Mr leslie, who did not have a history of mental health problems.

A post-mortem had found that Mr Leslie died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

There was some Diazepam in his system, but it was not at a dangerous level.

Coroner Ms Anita Bhardwaj said that there appeared to have been no issues in his personal life, and was about to buy a house with his fiancée.

She said that the notes left by Mr Leslie in the car suggested he intended to take his own life.

She recorded a verdict of suicide and passed on her condolences to the several members of his family who were in court.

She said that Mr Leslie 'loved you all.'

Reactions: Yaalya
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
Sad. But can't help noticing they mentioned the diazepam but not what the source of the carbon monoxide was.

Reactions: not_a_robot
Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
Sad. But can't help noticing they mentioned the diazepam but not what the source of the carbon monoxide was.
Im amazed they even mentioned the cause usually the reporters keep this bit quiet so as to not cause copy cats
He came from Liverpool but chose a scenic route over 20 miles away to commit suicide I like his thinking I plan to go somewhere special no one around whatsoever

Attachments

• AC4477EC-AC29-43C3-98A5-2C3FC63D4384.jpeg
    AC4477EC-AC29-43C3-98A5-2C3FC63D4384.jpeg
    110.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Reactions: jake3d
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
These "life was going great" ones always give me a shudder. Like, if that guy couldn't manage to stay alive, what chance does someone with a shitty life like mine have...
Yet here I am, and there he is. I who have nothing to live for am too cowardly to have the decency to die, and there's a guy with everything, throwing it away...
;-;

• Hugs
Reactions: dreamsofdestruction