nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
I just opened my eyes and I'm thinking how silly my life is and how much I need to try for it while some privileged ones are living happily hurting others without any trouble.how awful would I live another sad day here and how happy my ex is with his new fucking girl even he is the source of all my mental and physical breakdown. Yes I'm thankful and grateful for my beautiful situation !!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Life is pointless, ithappens, Beachedwhale and 9 others
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I just opened my eyes and I'm thinking how silly my life is and how much I need to try for it while some privileged ones are living happily hurting others without any trouble.
Yes. Makes me think about some of my disgusting relatives who stole all of my money and property and now they enjoy their vacations, buying land, building houses. And I'm so broke, struggling, can't even receive proper health care. Life is very unfair.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, ithappens, Beachedwhale and 4 others
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
Yes. Makes me think about some of my disgusting relatives who stole all of my money and property and now they enjoy their vacations, buying land, building houses. And I'm so broke, struggling, can't even receive proper health care. Life is very unfair.
It's awful. I feel your pain. I'm living it daily.

• Love
Reactions: BlankUser
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life really can be hard, I know how that feels. Other people can be so cruel and yet they get away with it. The worst part is always being conscious, we cannot erase these thoughts from our minds. I wish you well.

Reactions: lobster salad and UseItOrLoseIt
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh, those goddamn exs!
If he's already happy and with another girl, he just wasn't for you, dear.

You deserve someone who really loves you and gives everything for you!

Send you lots of hugs and love,

Matt

Reactions: ithappens and lobster salad