• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
Yeh I know let's just jump from the top floor of Liverpool central library in front of young children and parents never mind knowing will I land on some unfortunate fucker on the way down

Attachments

• C06FB60B-DF2A-4630-9AEA-592D9A01C879.png
    C06FB60B-DF2A-4630-9AEA-592D9A01C879.png
    386.9 KB · Views: 113
Reactions: Loli
W

whatever1111

Student
Feb 16, 2019
maybe it wasnt planned... he was reading a little bit of heidegger, couldnt comprehend the paragraph and Wham! off he goes

Reactions: Sunset764
S

Strawberry

May 27, 2019
Whilst I would not do that myself you don't know what was going through his head at the time. He might have been hearing voices that commanded him to do so. He might have been very out of touch with reality.

• Hugs
Reactions: SomebodyBroken, Sunset764, Rachel and 5 others
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Yeh I know let's just jump from the top floor of Liverpool central library in front of young children and parents never mind knowing will I land on some unfortunate fucker on the way down

What makes you assume suicide ? None of the witnesses quoted or referred to in the report saw him jump. They either saw him falling past a lower floor window, or saw the unfortunate aftermath. The report says that he fell from an upper floor not the roof. That may be significant.
Much remains to be seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunset764, AutumnEmbers and Jolene40
Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
What makes you assume suicide ? None of the witnesses quoted or referred to in the report saw him jump. They either saw him falling past a lower floor window, or saw the unfortunate aftermath. The report says that he fell from an upper floor not the roof. That may be significant.
Much remains to be seen.
It was suicide death treated as non suspicious

ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
Wow this is fucked up, it reminds me of people who jump from the top floors in shopping malls, I get you're going through a lot of shit but why do you want to risk hurting and or taking other people out with you? CTB somewhere that isn't in a public area for fuck sake

Reactions: Soul
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
People like that annoy me.
We need something like this...

Last edited:
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
People like that annoy me.
We need something like this...
if something like this happened in our life, maybe we wouldn't have started looking for a bus
well, or everything is strongly hidden and we are not lucky to stumble upon it.

Reactions: Circles