• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
And what is left to do now? I am really sad and depressed 😔 I want to CBT because I cannot change things that happened...I bought SN but still I don't want to hurt other people...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: astrichaoz, landslide2, demitriusmigsysvotf and 6 others
W

Wolf Girl

Nothing ever got better
Jun 12, 2024
Do you still want to try living? The choice is yours. It's possible to survive anything if that's what you want. You need to be 100% clear about this decision and that does include accepting that others will be hurt no matter how you go about ctb.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Yeah, I am "celebrating" my belated birthday with my parents and brother and they will give me gifts and sushi. But it doesn't make me happy, I am just pretending. 😔 The only thing I look forward to is taking a sleeping pill tonight and be out for some hours.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, SoDone, Not a Cylon and 1 other person
H

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
Do you still want to try living? The choice is yours. It's possible to survive anything if that's what you want. You need to be 100% clear about this decision and that does include accepting that others will be hurt no matter how you go about ctb.
Î¥es as I have said in other posts my concern is that it might not be success with SN but no luck for a gun

Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Yep, another sad Saturday. Pretty much the norm for me. The occasional one is ok

N

Not a Cylon

Blah
Jun 27, 2024
What's plaguing you? I'm not feeling great this Saturday morning either, have a sip of coffee and vent a little?

BackToLobby

BackToLobby

You are more than that. You have always been more.
Apr 9, 2024
Yeah I hate Saturdays, that's why I don't have any social network anymore because I used to see everyone partying, celebrating how they archive their dreams, falling in love... I can't. I just can't.

Reactions: LM10 and divinemistress36
N

Not a Cylon

Blah
Jun 27, 2024
All my close friends have families of their own now. I'm happy for them, they're all beautiful and they're fulfilled. We use to gather on every weekend for games, cookouts and fires before they had children but now, obviously, they have to focus on their lil ones. I'm not angry, but I am sad. I think back to all the time I spent with them when I should've been dating. I haven't found my person and ruined the chances I have had.

I now have a medical condition that basically broke my dick and the last time it worked was last summer. I'm adapting to the new reality that as guy who just turned middle age I'm likely not going to experience sex again. Which means I'm not going to find a partner.

Lonely Saturdays for dayz.

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, landslide2, AvwJ and 1 other person
feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Experienced
May 29, 2024
Yeah, I am "celebrating" my belated birthday with my parents and brother and they will give me gifts and sushi. But it doesn't make me happy, I am just pretending. 😔 The only thing I look forward to is taking a sleeping pill tonight and be out for some hours.
😞
Saturday night and Sunday are so hard. Seems like the "living" are out and about enjoying life and it's hard to hear and watch. I'm so under water that I spend a lot of the weekend sitting and staring. I'm sorry you struggle on Saturday as well. It's a crappy feeling

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
😞
Saturday night and Sunday are so hard. Seems like the "living" are out and about enjoying life and it's hard to hear and watch. I'm so under water that I spend a lot of the weekend sitting and staring. I'm sorry you struggle on Saturday as well. It's a crappy feeling
I don't mind other people, as long as they leave me alone. But I can't tell them to just leave me alone.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
It's the same boring Saturday for me also.

Reactions: lemonbunny
feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Experienced
May 29, 2024
I don't mind other people, as long as they leave me alone. But I can't tell them to just leave me alone.
Yeah me too. Even my spouse … I would like to tell them to leave me alone. But that seems rude but I would prefer to be alone.

Reactions: divinemistress36
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Yeah me too. Even my spouse … I would like to tell them to leave me alone. But that seems rude but I would prefer to be alone.
My spouse was the only one welcome to disturb me. I'd do anything to have my spouse back 😫😥

• Hugs
Reactions: Not a Cylon and AvwJ
feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Experienced
May 29, 2024
My spouse was the only one welcome to disturb me. I'd do anything to have my spouse back 😫😥
🥲
Apologies that was to be a sad face
Lately while I appreciate my spouse I feel pressure engage and be "happy" and I'm not. So it easier to be alone in my misery

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
🥲
Apologies that was to be a sad face
Lately while I appreciate my spouse I feel pressure engage and be "happy" and I'm not. So it easier to be alone in my misery
Yeah, a mismatch between moods is one of the worst things. When my brother is in a good mood I get irritated