SickOfYou_-

SickOfYou_-

My heart is a mess-
May 4, 2023
I do think my feelings get less and less valid when I let myself waste away like this. My days seem to morph together as I scramble for a new job. My previous one fired me for a sudden family emergency and my colleague shorty after for an even more severe issue. Everyday I live the more I figure it wasn't made for me and it just seems like I won't be able to afford to live to begin with. I'm gaining more weight as I fluctuate between being healthy and unhealthy. My lungs hurt, as they are damaged from all the smoke. When I'm alone and there's nothing left to do I just cry. Sometimes I sit and lay down for several hours just staring at the ceiling/walls. Nothing is fun anymore, NOTHING. My energy is gone, I just hope all of my personality doesn't go with it.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Enlighten and ClaudeCTTE
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
I'm sorry you got fired & that you are feeling that way. Does your employer have no empathy? Some things are more important than work.
Don't worry too much about the unhealthy stuff, that is all reversible in due time. Make sure you get some enjoyment out of life first. My heart is with you.

SickOfYou_-

SickOfYou_-

My heart is a mess-
May 4, 2023
Yeah, you're right. Some of you guys keep me going on here. 🩷🖤 I'll try to enjoy my life more, but there's some big decisions I've got to make first. Also my employer probably just does what is best for him regardless of what someone else has going on.