darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Ramble for my own benefit really.
Just sad again.

Just wish I could push that button right now.
Why is there no button? Why? Why?
Keep reading about if there'll be a new war. Imagine if someone just pressed the nuclear buttons and it was all just over. All of it. The earth could rebuild itself without people, how good for it would that be?

Man I love is still completely ignoring me. I'm heartbroken. I spend money on stupid stuff I don't need to try and fill the void but I'm still so empty all the time.

I've been ill all week and it just made me contemplate all the future illnesses I'm likely to get as I age and how I so cba with them.

I hope when I turn 50 later this year and am
finally allowed to join Exit International (why then?), I will be able to get some pointers on where to score Nembutal in the PP book/forum cause that's what I really want to do. Or attend the workshops. If he comes to London.

Or I hope I find a fellow suicider who is more practical than me and we can do something foolproof/pain free together.

One day, I suppose it will get so bad I'll just jump. I have an idea of taking a load of pills and then jumping. That way if one doesn't get me, the other one would.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Slow_Farewell and Mitsumi
D

Dayrain

Arcanist
Feb 3, 2023
Wow, you said you turn 50 in April and want to join Exit then? Look what I've found. Just in time for you. Well if they still have places, since you have to register, but I believe they should let you in regardless.

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Wow, you said you turn 50 in April and want to join Exit then? Look what I've found. Just in time for you. Well if they still have places, since you have to register, but I believe they should let you in regardless.

Oh that's cool. Been keeping my eye out and it was all Australia as that's where he's based. Must be newly on there.

D

Dayrain

Arcanist
Feb 3, 2023
Oh that's cool. Been keeping my eye out and it was all Australia as that's where he's based. Must be newly on there.
I don't know if you have seen this, there was also a thread about this, but at the start of this video you can get an impression of how such a meeting would look like.

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep