• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Another failure from my last hope, polish supplier who I jumped through hoops for to get shipped to UK.

a wholehearted thanks to all the prolifers who have contributed to the systematic removal of SN available to the general public, you're all bastards, you're not saving anybody. You're just making it more painful.
I'm still suicidal do you think removing my only hope of a peaceful method is really going to stop me? No, but now I have to go and hang myself because throwing myself in front of a train would ruin other peoples lives (yeah I have a conscience, something you seem to think we all lack here). I can't bear the thought of hanging myself, it terrifies me, it won't be peaceful and the risk of it going wrong is terrifying. But I have no choice. So carry on, set up your little campaigns or whatever you want because at the end of the day people will still CTB, I hope you're proud of yourselves, I hope it's worth it and absolves you of your guilt.

rant over. Off to buy a fucking rope.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Sorry to hear this OP I think that was the one that needed enterprise account and they will have been stopped in selling to private buyers. There are still sources out there just harder to find that's all. I would help if I could

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
They just force people into using painful methods out of desperation, it's so awful to be trapped in your own hell and have no way out of it. I am having similar problems, I am so sorry this is happening and you feel cornered into having to do something you aren't comfortable with.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I suppose they prefer the classic way to commit suicide by people jumping off of buildings and bridges.
Really really cruel. Give people an easy way out when they are so desperate and suffering.
Please have some heart.

LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
I have not long been aware of SN, having to accept I found out too late, I'm in UK.
I want a peaceful death with minimal risk of survival, hanging is not an option for me.
Other options pose risks to others.
Ami overdose possible but far from 1st choice.

To the fuckwits here for malicious purpose

It's not dying that's sad, it is living when you are not happy.
Sylvia Plath

S

suicidal257

Nov 24, 2020
I've searched for vendors and there are 0 shipping internationally but found lots of vendors in US. The only ship to US.

How is this even possible. there should be sellers elsewhere but I can't find any.

issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
I'm so sorry OP. I fucking hate pro-lifers and their bullshit excuses. If they really wanted to help people they'd legalize assisted suicide. Some of us just need to know there's a way out that isn't painful and they fuck that up too somehow. ):

N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
do not feed them with your hate and desperation, rather let them know that maybe next time someone jumps it will be in front of their children, even without intention. They are sadists, who are very intelligent to undermine the free will of other people, me personally, I am just disgusted by those people and disguise them.

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Sorry to hear this OP I think that was the one that needed enterprise account and they will have been stopped in selling to private buyers. There are still sources out there just harder to find that's all. I would help if I could
Yep I think you know the website. I know you would help if you could. I'm so glad I have my SS family here to soften the blow

Thanks everyone, It means a lot to be amongst people who get my pain and suffering, I'm just sad that you understand because you're also in pain and suffering. We all deserve peace

Last edited:
Reactions: Gromit-CTB
Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
The New World Global Order is a supreme power hungry, greedy and controlling nanny state.They want this for the whole planet!

Reactions: justanotherstar