Spock87

Spock87

Nov 6, 2019
I am so sorry to hear that. You have my condolences. What is your CTB method?
Considering it has to look like a accident going 90mph in a tree with no seatbelt and since everyone knows I hate seatbelt no one will be the wiser

CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Ex-narcissist that is looking to end himself soon
Nov 3, 2019
Considering it has to look like a accident going 90mph in a tree with no seatbelt and since everyone knows I hate seatbelt no one will be the wiser
That sounds like a very painful way to go. Car crashes aren't always fatal, even if done deliberately. If you end up surviving, you'd have very heavy, permanent injuries that make it even more painful to keep on living.

I urge you to seek more peaceful methods in CTBing. You owe it to yourself to pass away peacefully, after all the suffering you've had in your life. Please, think about this. If your goal is to have a successful CTB, you need to ensure that you have little to no chance of survival. Also - you have to consider the peacefulness factor too. Unless, that is, you don't care about pain, and you just want to quickly rid yourself of your own existence. I should also add that impulsive CTBs tend to bear rather adverse results.

Last edited:
Reactions: SinisterKid
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I get forced to go. I have told it's good for you to get out even though it's not makes things worse and if I don't want to go I get nag and nag
Boy, Can I relate to that. I hate being dragged out of the house against my will by someone that claims it's going to be better for me to go out when all it really does is exhaust me further and cause me to end up having to stay in bed for the next three days because of all the extra energy I had to spend, not only having to deal with other people, but just having to be out. People have no clue how much energy it takes for me to do those kind of things. Now when anyone calls me, I just tell them that I'm sick, or that I'll be happy to go out with them if they want to listen to me complain nonstop the entire time we're out. That usually makes them back off and leave me alone.
What part of " I'm exhausted and I just wanna be left alone" don't people understand?!

• Aww..
Reactions: CrushedHopes
Spock87

Spock87

Nov 6, 2019
That sounds like a very painful way to go. Car crashes aren't always fatal, even if done deliberately. If you end up surviving, you'd have very heavy, permanent injuries that make it even more painful to keep on living.

I urge you to seek more peaceful methods in CTBing. You owe it to yourself to pass away peacefully, after all the suffering you've had in your life. Please, think about this. If your goal is to have a successful CTB, you need to ensure that you have little to no chance of survival. Also - you have to consider the peacefulness factor too. Unless, that is, you don't care about pain, and you just want to quickly rid yourself of your own existence. I should also add that impulsive CTBs tend to bear rather adverse results.
I make myself feel pain it's the only way I know am still alive

CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Ex-narcissist that is looking to end himself soon
Nov 3, 2019
I make myself feel pain it's the only way I know am still alive
I am so sorry to hear that you're feeling so much pain. However, you still need to find a CTB method to end it all. You *do* want it to be lethal, yes? Is acquiring SN within the realm of possibility for you?

Spock87

Spock87

Nov 6, 2019
I am so sorry to hear that you're feeling so much pain. However, you still need to find a CTB method to end it all. You *do* want it to be lethal, yes? Is acquiring SN within the realm of possibility for you?
For insurance reasons it has to look like a accident or be natural cause