Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Green Destiny, LastFlowers and 22 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It's sad people feel the need to blame the Internet instead of themselves when their family members die from suicide. I've seen so many people here just wish the people around them love them and cared. Nobody actually cares about us until we are dead, and then they're all sadness and how they could've helped us, and how the evil Internet must've snatched us away.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, throwaway_2620, TattiQueen and 55 others
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
It's sad people feel the need to blame the Internet instead of themselves when their family members die from suicide. I've seen so many people here just wish the people around them love them and cared. Nobody actually cares about us until we are dead, and then they're all sadness and how they could've helped us, and how the evil Internet must've snatched us away.

And then they blame the rest of the people here, who are still at suicidal risk. It's kind of ironic, in a way.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, throwaway_2620, AnnonyBox and 32 others
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
I worry now that we're going to be seen through Twitter, there is going to be more articles like this in the future.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, rayofsunshine, asdwannadie and 10 others
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah, the family are on the fix the 26 website. I saw his pic there. Not sure how much longer we will have access to this site. I mean hopefully many more years...where else do we have the freedom to express ourselves?
What's fix the 26 website?
Totally agreed

Reactions: Silvermorning, EdibleGasMask, NodusTollens and 3 others
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
What's fix the 26 website?

Link within spoiler if you want to see for yourself.

Essentially a pro-life site that is dedicated to getting SS shut down.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Hurt, Silvermorning and 5 others
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I am sorry for what I'm about to write as it will appear insincere and insensitive and anyone who knows me will know this is not my way:

This site did not make him commit suicide anymore than putting on his pants in the morning did.
If we ban this site then we need to ban underpants too.
There is a link between people wearing pants and suicide.
Also evidence suggests that wearing pants makes you more likely to be a modern day dictator or the 3rd world as every single one has worn pants.

If life was all rice and beans and sweet sweet liquor then none of us would be here.
Maybe this could be achieved if people actually gave a single flying f*** about other people and the virtue signalling was replaced by actual virtuous behaviour, but you know got to get cash in and f*** over the guy next door before he does it to me.
Now where did I put my pants...?

Honestly, rant over.

And now with sincerity ; Love and respect
DBD

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Deleted member 17331, less than and 40 others
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I wish they would just leave SS alone.

• Love
Reactions: throwaway_2620, Green Destiny, LastFlowers and 30 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
And then they blame the rest of the people here, who are still at suicidal risk. It's kind of ironic, in a way.
That's honestly one of those worst elements of it. They should look at us and see the family member they lost, and look at us with empathy and compassion. losing a loved one should teach them to be more compassionate and caring of others who are suffering and walking the same path, but it doesn't.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, throwaway_2620, AnnonyBox and 32 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah sure the person wasn't suicidal, it's because the internet...right, yeah, makes sense to me

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, AnnonyBox, _Minsk and 26 others
C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
I'm worried in case this site disappears, it's sort of like a safety haven for me? I can't explain it.. but if it's taken down I'll feel more alone, because people here understand each other more.. I'm not good with my words but just.. ugh
This!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LastFlowers, asdwannadie, pthnrdnojvsc and 18 others
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
Promoting and encouraging suicide is not what this site is about. Anyone who actually reads the forum would know this. It's understandable that the families are looking for someone or something to blame. I'm just sad it has to be this site.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, AnnonyBox, _Minsk and 13 others
ithappens

ithappens

Live free or die
Aug 9, 2018
I feel for the parents who are going through this grief right now. It's the kind of thing I don't want to do to my own loved ones, but I don't know if preventing suicide is as easy as they or many people think. I wish them the best in the trying times they are going through. And if anyone pro-life happens to read this please understand that this site helps just as many people recover as it does help them find their ends. In the end it comes down to the individual and how they choose to use their free will.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, TripleA, asdwannadie and 19 others
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
The good thing is it's only Leeds so no one cares!

• Hugs
Reactions: asdwannadie, clocktower, Nullm and 2 others
EdibleGasMask

EdibleGasMask

Jan 30, 2020
From what it sounds like from the article the adult male Joe made a decision to go to a hospital to help himself. The hospital did jack shit and he landed here with a majority of us experiencing the same thing. This sounds like the family covering their ass and being like "Oh shit we never were there for him we denied his emotions and every time he wanted to talk we changed the subject so we got to blame someone but ourselves." When in reality the government fucked up and has no idea how to really help any mental health during covid. Its sad that he died and left people behind but it just seems like a piss poor attempt for the family to act like they cared. Also the article is short as fuck I guess the family didn't know much about his mental state or just didn't give a fuck until he died.

Last edited:
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, AnnonyBox, asdwannadie and 18 others
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
https://www.kentlive.news/news/kent-news/callie-lewis-panorama-bbc-mum-3832981

yes but it's not the only place tryna get this website shut in the U.K.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, aminend, Toonloon and 10 others
C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
I feel like I need to download everything for peace of mind, this is making me very nervous

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Hurt, Silvermorning and 5 others
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
They aren't trying to get it shut in the UK. They're trying to get it "burried"

Reactions: sadworld, Silvermorning and Ghost2211
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
this story intrigued me when i first read it because this member actually explicitly stated in his suicide note he wanted this site shut down - which his family are now (understandably) campaigning for.

his final wish was the exit door he ultimately took being shut behind him, i don't know what to make of that, especially because he posted this thread just a few days earlier which i liked

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/what-a-community.35851/#post-665267

his post history points to a person who enjoyed the community and was excited for a method, but the FixThe26 article of him and suicide note don't align with anything he said whilst here

thoughts with him and his family though.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, GoodPersonEffed, sadworld and 5 others
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Its sites/ communities like this that give people who are struggling alone to at least feel some type of much needed emotional support with people who understand them, making their journey or final days at least more bearable. Also to share different knowledge and insights to make their CTB more "safe". It prevents people from doing it the wrong way and instead end up permanently disabled, with brain damage or become vegetable.

Its VERY fucked how we are all forced into this world to live without choice, and can't even have the simple freedom to end our own lives in private. Life is fucking stressful already, this is our final outlet to express ourselves and find emotional support, yet they are going against it. Its honestly making some people even want to CTB more. Its like we've ran out of options already. Family, friends, doctors, society in general don't understand us, forcing us to come here, and yet they still want to further push us down the hole.

What the hell are people's mentality anyways? None of us asked to be born, and we are just forced to ROT until we are 80 years old, before we can finally die "naturally"??? What if half way through we are already sick and tired and want to die earlier? Its simply not allowed??? Instead we are forced to continue to ROT till we die from cancer, heart attack or some other organ failure from old age?? It makes no fucking sense at all lol. We are all going to die no matter what in the end anyways. Whats the big difference??

Its all from personal choice anyways. Its not like we all come on here, don't want to die at all, but other members keep suggesting you to kill yourself. If anything, its literally the opposite. Whenever any member appears to not be ready, every member instead tries to calm and comfort them and offer other alternatives/ ideas instead of CTB, etc. Its actually very touching. Fuck those who don't understand

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, throwaway_2620, AnnonyBox and 14 others
I

ilovenightmares

Alcohol is my medication
Jul 4, 2020
Not sure how much longer we will have access to this site. I mean hopefully many more years...where else do we have the freedom to express ourselves?
This is not the first website and wouldn't be the last.
Arguably shutting these websites down does more harm than good, with people being less informed trying less then successful methods and fucking things up even more.

The people wanting to shut these sites down only want you to suffer. In their mind it's to help you or hope you see the light*, but bottom line which they probably don't realise being so close minded is that they want you to suffer.

*Which I believe some members here do feom being a part of a community and don't go through with plans

Reactions: Gnip, Silvermorning, HopelessBorderline and 1 other person
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Their attack on this website is going to leave many of us feeling alone and end up ctb alone anyway. The removal of this site may be the last straw for a lot of us, too.

What do they think they're doing? It's hard to find this site on an average browser and search engine. We had to FIND it, making this site not responsible for any of that.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, AnnonyBox, ohhgeeitsme and 8 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I am sorry for what I'm about to write as it will appear insincere and insensitive and anyone who knows me will know this is not my way:

This site did not make him commit suicide anymore than putting on his pants in the morning did.
If we ban this site then we need to ban underpants too.
There is a link between people wearing pants and suicide.
Also evidence suggests that wearing pants makes you more likely to be a modern day dictator or the 3rd world as every single one has worn pants.

If life was all rice and beans and sweet sweet liquor then none of us would be here.
Maybe this could be achieved if people actually gave a single flying f*** about other people and the virtue signalling was replaced by actual virtuous behaviour, but you know got to get cash in and f*** over the guy next door before he does it to me.
Now where did I put my pants...?

Honestly, rant over.

And now with sincerity ; Love and respect
DBD

Am I wrong, I just wanted to see where you were going with the pants, lol I think it's time for everyone to download the TOR browser.

Tumblr 4c41ab6700aa832d1a11603d1beef3eb 6ac1abd4 500   Copy

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Silvermorning
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Life is no difference than hopping on an airplane, where the pilot guarantees you the plane will for sure crash. Theres no specific timeline, but you just know after a certain amount of time limit it will guarantee crash and kill all the passengers on board. Therefore, some people rather have control of their own reality, and instead jump off the plane and die in their own way instead. How is something so simple not understandable by society?

Whats worst about real life is... you don't just sit there and do nothing and wait to die, like a normal passenger on the plane. You instead need to do 20+ years school, another 50+ years work, deal with daily life stress and responsibilities, health issues, etc. just to die no matter what in the end anyways. But somehow society just forces us to go through it all, before we are finally "allowed" to die after all the pointless effort. This is the biggest form of fucked up torture ever, and if we resent it or see it any different way, we are then labelled as "crazy". Its no wonder why we want to CTB lol

Lifelong senseless torture only to conform with society and be a slave until you die.

How can you die in peace knowing you wasted your entire existence on what society calls "normal"? Telling we should be proud. For what? Sacrificing my entire self to please the government and also risk my health and safety because time off is just too much to ask, isn't it?

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Silvermorning, Good4Nothing and 3 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Reactions: Silvermorning
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
Their attack on this website is going to leave many of us feeling alone and end up ctb alone anyway. The removal of this site may be the last straw for a lot of us, too.

What do they think they're doing? It's hard to find this site on an average browser and search engine. We had to FIND it, making this site not responsible for any of that.
100% agree. without this site and its support i would probably ctb quite quickly. it and its members ironically give me more mental help than any health services here have. without this site, i would be in a far worse mental state, and feel so fucking trapped. hence why in the recent days where all this attention has come from vice articles, twitter accounts etc, i've felt extremely worried and paranoid this place will be taken down.

• Love
Reactions: LastFlowers, Silvermorning, demuic and 3 others
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Yeah sure the person wasn't suicidal, it's because the internet...right, yeah, makes sense to me
Honestly, it's ignorance plain & simple, like I scrolled through their site & looked at their screenshots of "proof..." :hmph: give me a break. The people were either banned or blantantly breaking the rules in a way that it couldn't have been a legit account.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, rayofsunshine, LastFlowers and 3 others
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
i will honestly just copy paste what i wrote on the other thread (about vice) cause i want to be heard and that's it (sorry for being an attention whore :/)

those people failed to realize that SS merely provides you information that you actively have to seek out for on your own.

they'd rather have us attempting painful and unreliable methods than give us a clean peaceful death.

it's utterly horrible that I found a place that can provide me with such content, it would surely be better if jumped in front of train, got severely injured but not dead, and traumatized a bunch of people who got nothing to do with my problem.

to be honest, although i can understand why they are sad and all, it feels like the only reason those people target this forum is because they are incapable of recognizing the part they (and society) played in those ctbs. they can't deal with the guilt, the pain, and they feel the need to paint this community as the villain.

i got the impression that they make an effort on this article to sound impartial when it's clear where they stand on. and one more thing, what does the creators personal lives has to do with this site? i couldn't care less about what they do in their free time or what they believe in, that has nothing to do with the matter. they are just basically trying to invalidate the forum based on this and it's disgusting.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, ithappens, sadworld and 7 others