Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I was having a mental break about the same old thing. It was weird bc I have a trauma response where I just shut down all emotions and go into a state where I am just staring off into space but, I'm out of my brain and feels like it shuts down till I'm in the clear. Well, all the sudden all my emotions just go away and I space out than I come back 1 hour later. I have never been out for that long. It was weird. I wander why it happened?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, D1byRam3n and FlyAwayHoney
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
I know this all emotions go away thing and you feel just like an empty doll. Idk if I know exactly what you mean by this completely spacing out. Buuut I know if you look at disturbing vids or gore your brain causes temporary "blindness" for a little bit. So maybe there's some kind of connection and it also happens with mental breakdowns. But not sure about that

Reactions: D1byRam3n
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I know this all emotions go away thing and you feel just like an empty doll. Idk if I know exactly what you mean by this completely spacing out. Buuut I know if you look at disturbing vids or gore your brain causes temporary "blindness" for a little bit. So maybe there's some kind of connection and it also happens with mental breakdowns. But not sure about that
I used to have them when something traumatic would happen to me as a kid. Which is the reason for my confusion. Even so, it was a long time for that blindness. At least I got a name for it now, thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: CloudyNightSky