• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Microwave

Microwave

Jan 1, 2023
I am planning to overdose on Fentanyl using the intramuscular ROA. This is to avoid the risk of it being expelled by vomiting.

I know that 2-3mg is considered a lethal overdose, but am pretty sure this is for IV, and cannot find anywhere what the bioavailability for IM would be. I want to try and determine an optimal (or as close as possible) dose for a peaceful death.

I am also a little worried about the actual experience as the fentanyl takes effect. I have read some accounts the say it's just like a light going out, or it's like getting really really high and then dying painlessly. I also know that Morphine and Lorazepam are typically used in end of life care to speed things up. However, I've also read some accounts of people experiencing a feeling that they are suffocating, and just generally being more aware than would ideal during the overdose.

I plan on also taking a large quantity of Valium, but was only able to get tablets. I plan on crushing them and dissolving them in a small glass of water and then taking some alcohol to potentiate. I am hoping that I will have about 15 mins before it kicks in, but am concerned I might not have enough time to do the injection given the large quantity of Valium and given it's going to be mixed with alcohol.

I'm thinking down the pills, down the alcohol and inject IM straight after.

Can anyone weigh in at all?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, FrozenMango and Aya&Dazy
Duckup

Duckup

Aug 28, 2019
no point to crushing those pills imo, that's disgusting.

Reactions: sincerelysad, Huntfish34 and Aya&Dazy
M

myownpetvirus

21st Century Lobotomy
Dec 29, 2022
Do you know how pure your fent is? If you do then like 20 mg will be overkill but work. I have overdosed on opiates before on accident but was revived. Basically you are going to get really high and euphoric and start "nodding" which is where you are so relaxed you are basically dreaming while awake and feeling great. And then you will go unconscious and be done. If you are buying off the dark web make sure to thoroughly read the reviews to make sure it's good and potent
And yeah just eating Valium is fine
Ps if it's street fent it is likely only .5-3 percent pure also sometimes it's not even fent
I would start with a test run of like a tenth of a gram and see how you feel. If you don't feel amazing do another .1. Find out the level that gets you really high, and the triple it when you're ready

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: sincerelysad, touhoufan, LONE WOLF. and 5 others
Microwave

Microwave

Jan 1, 2023
Do you know how pure your fent is? If you do then like 20 mg will be overkill but work. I have overdosed on opiates before on accident but was revived. Basically you are going to get really high and euphoric and start "nodding" which is where you are so relaxed you are basically dreaming while awake and feeling great. And then you will go unconscious and be done. If you are buying off the dark web make sure to thoroughly read the reviews to make sure it's good and potent
And yeah just eating Valium is fine
Ps if it's street fent it is likely only .5-3 percent pure also sometimes it's not even fent
I would start with a test run of like a tenth of a gram and see how you feel. If you don't feel amazing do another .1. Find out the level that gets you really high, and the triple it when you're ready
Thanks so much for sharing your experience!

Ok, so I need to stop saying Fentanyl, because what I mean is an RC Opioid. This is on the Dark Web. The seller says: "It's based on Isotonitazene but the full recipe stayed secret by our partner" and regarding potency the seller said "Don't know, but probably around 70-80x morphine. Great effect."

The vendor seems fairly reputable based on their reviews and the volume of completed sales, and claims to have been on the DW for 7 years.

I'm a little nervous about experimenting, as given my current mental state, I feel I could easily end up pussying out of my plan to CTB and developing an addiction instead.

If it really is 70-80x Morphine, I can assume it is 70x and just calculate it like that right? 200mg is the minimum fatal Morphine dose, buts it's probably worth taking that up a bit, right? I was thinking of aiming for the equivalent of about 1g of Morphine? 1g of Morphine would be 0.0014g or 1400mcg of this mystery RC Opioid.

Then again, the DDMA protocol requires 15g of Morphine, so it is a bit confusing really.

Surely for an opioid-naive person, there is not that much range on terms of tolerance? Or does it really vary a lot?

Also, I am quite keen to avoid the heart attack that occurs at particularly high overdoses, and am keen to rely on the suppression of the hypercapnic alarm response. Then again, that would carry a far greater risk of surviving with brain damage.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
M

myownpetvirus

21st Century Lobotomy
Dec 29, 2022
Thanks so much for sharing your experience!

Ok, so I need to stop saying Fentanyl, because what I mean is an RC Opioid. This is on the Dark Web. The seller says: "It's based on Isotonitazene but the full recipe stayed secret by our partner" and regarding potency the seller said "Don't know, but probably around 70-80x morphine. Great effect."

The vendor seems fairly reputable based on their reviews and the volume of completed sales, and claims to have been on the DW for 7 years.

I'm a little nervous about experimenting, as given my current mental state, I feel I could easily end up pussying out of my plan to CTB and developing an addiction instead.

If it really is 70-80x Morphine, I can assume it is 70x and just calculate it like that right? 200mg is the minimum fatal Morphine dose, buts it's probably worth taking that up a bit, right? I was thinking of aiming for the equivalent of about 1g of Morphine? 1g of Morphine would be 0.0014g or 1400mcg of this mystery RC Opioid.

Then again, the DDMA protocol requires 15g of Morphine, so it is a bit confusing really.

Surely for an opioid-naive person, there is not that much range on terms of tolerance? Or does it really vary a lot?

Also, I am quite keen to avoid the heart attack that occurs at particularly high overdoses, and am keen to rely on the suppression of the hypercapnic alarm response. Then again, that would carry a far greater risk of surviving with brain damage.
They say 15g in PPH but I think that's over kill tbh. I would probably shoot for like the 5g equivalent to morphine. But l will have you know that no vendor is ever going to to sell any substance that can kill people with only a few mgs so all of their stuff is most likely diluted. Like if it was uncut and 80x stronger than morphine then a speck will kill people. No opiates I have ever heard of can give you a heart attack. You simply stop breathing, I however know nothing about the zene class of opiates. I personally would go with pharma grade OxyContin and melt down 400 mg and shoot it into your butt muscle. That is 5 lethal doses and you know exactly what you're getting. Also if you have no tolerance as long as you are doing multiples of a lethal dose it should work. People die from this shit like crazy

• Hugs
W

wantittoendsoon

Experienced
Dec 11, 2022
5mg should do the job if the seller was accurate. Intravenously of course, subcutaneous would not work as fast but ultimately work as well.

• Hugs
Microwave

Microwave

Jan 1, 2023
5mg should do the job if the seller was accurate. Intravenously of course, subcutaneous would not work as fast but ultimately work as well.
That's the tricky thing here, it's hard to say if the seller really is accurate.

I was thinking IM mainly because it's easier, but also because the rapid onset of IV could prevent me from administering the whole dose.
They say 15g in PPH but I think that's over kill tbh. I would probably shoot for like the 5g equivalent to morphine. But l will have you know that no vendor is ever going to to sell any substance that can kill people with only a few mgs so all of their stuff is most likely diluted. Like if it was uncut and 80x stronger than morphine then a speck will kill people. No opiates I have ever heard of can give you a heart attack. You simply stop breathing, I however know nothing about the zene class of opiates. I personally would go with pharma grade OxyContin and melt down 400 mg and shoot it into your butt muscle. That is 5 lethal doses and you know exactly what you're getting. Also if you have no tolerance as long as you are doing multiples of a lethal dose it should work. People die from this shit like crazy
Why the butt muscle? I was gonna go with bicep. Injecting pills? I heard you can do that with the right filter, but also that parts of the pill will be insoluble which could cause embolism.

Right so I would need bring up my estimate of a lethal dose. I see why you suggested testing first now. Still not too sure about doing that though.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
M

myownpetvirus

21st Century Lobotomy
Dec 29, 2022
That's the tricky thing here, it's hard to say if the seller really is accurate.

I was thinking IM mainly because it's easier, but also because the rapid onset of IV could prevent me from administering the whole dose.

Why the butt muscle? I was gonna go with bicep. Injecting pills? I heard you can do that with the right filter, but also that parts of the pill will be insoluble which could cause embolism.

Right so I would need bring up my estimate of a lethal dose. I see why you suggested testing first now. Still not too sure about doing that though.
I've shot pills multiple times. It's really not that risky. No reason for butt muscle other than you can't miss lol. And yeah that's the risk of using non pharma grade drugs you have no idea the potency so it's hard to get any sort of idea on dosaging without trying first

Microwave

Microwave

Jan 1, 2023
Ok well that is something I will consider then.

What sort of filter should I use when drawing up into the syringe?

M

myownpetvirus

21st Century Lobotomy
Dec 29, 2022
They have micron filters on Amazon you can use that will filter out the filler

M

myownpetvirus

21st Century Lobotomy
Dec 29, 2022
Thanks! Now the challenge of finding something on the DW that is not pressed.
Look for specifically OxyContin pills labeled OC on one side and 80 or 40 on the other. If you read reviews people will tell you. Those are impossible to press as they have a color coating you can scrape off unlike the little blue 30 mg pills, those can be pressed just like ecstasy.
I have recently bought real pharmaceutical grade OxyContin on the dark web and it was legitimate
If you message me I can tell you which vendors specifically on which sites

Last edited:
Reactions: Microwave
Microwave

Microwave

Jan 1, 2023
Thanks! Now the challenge of finding something on the DW that is not pressed.
I'm now thinking to just inject the benzos along with the opiates.

I am torn as to whether to throw on some propranolol for the 'cardiac switch' though -----> reliability vs. peacefulness.