JBFTM224

JBFTM224

SkIt SkAddAdLe
Apr 9, 2024
Okay so I know I said I'd do my own research, and to be fair, I did, but I still wanna see what y'all think. Would alcohol poisoning work? What about mixing alcohol and SN, opinions? what medications might one take with what concentration of alcohol to be deadly? Lastly, how miserable would you think any of these methods might be?

S

scubadam

just a guy trying to find peace
Aug 4, 2024
in any means i ain't an expert, but by common sense and the medical/biological knowledge i have here are my answers (don't take them for granted):
1. in order to die from alcohol poisoning you'd have to get blood alcohol concentration over .5%. blackouts start at .2%, at .3% it gets difficult to stay awake, and onset of comas can start at .4%. also, there is a high probability you would simply throw up earlier and not be able to continue drinking (eg. bc of loss of coordination or blacking out)
2. mixing alcohol and SN will elevate the chance of throwing up - both of these substances make you already at risk of vomiting alone, let alone combined
3. opioids mixed with alcohol can increase the risk of lethal ODs. also, certain painkillers combined with alc can lead to respiratory depression, but i can't tell you which would guarantee certain death and what concentration should be used for that
4. in my opinion, this is a bad idea. the chance of dying from alcohol poisoning from drinking it in one sitting is low, additionally making the whole thing unpleasant. i would simply stick to SN - much more reliable and easier to CTB with

• Informative
Reactions: Tac0Johnz, maniac116 and Plato'sCaveDweller
JBFTM224

JBFTM224

SkIt SkAddAdLe
Apr 9, 2024
in any means i ain't an expert, but by common sense and the medical/biological knowledge i have here are my answers (don't take them for granted):
1. in order to die from alcohol poisoning you'd have to get blood alcohol concentration over .5%. blackouts start at .2%, at .3% it gets difficult to stay awake, and onset of comas can start at .4%. also, there is a high probability you would simply throw up earlier and not be able to continue drinking (eg. bc of loss of coordination or blacking out)
2. mixing alcohol and SN will elevate the chance of throwing up - both of these substances make you already at risk of vomiting alone, let alone combined
3. opioids mixed with alcohol can increase the risk of lethal ODs. also, certain painkillers combined with alc can lead to respiratory depression, but i can't tell you which would guarantee certain death and what concentration should be used for that
4. in my opinion, this is a bad idea. the chance of dying from alcohol poisoning from drinking it in one sitting is low, additionally making the whole thing unpleasant. i would simply stick to SN - much more reliable and easier to CTB with
Dang. So alcohol is a no. I'm glad I asked first bc I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't thinking about the whole vomiting issue. Thank you for taking the time to reply to me, this was really helpful 🙏
Dang. So alcohol is a no. I'm glad I asked first bc I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't thinking about the whole vomiting issue. Thank you for taking the time to reply to me, this was really helpful 🙏
Follow up, (possibly stupid) question. Is there an anti nausea medication that could possibly be strong enough to help reduce chances of throwing up? (Regarding sn and alcohol.)

• Love
Reactions: scubadam
S

scubadam

just a guy trying to find peace
Aug 4, 2024
no worries, i'm glad i could help!
Follow up, (possibly stupid) question. Is there an anti nausea medication that could possibly be strong enough to help reduce chances of throwing up? (Regarding sn and alcohol.)
honestly, i have no idea. i can only guess that if there are antiemetics strong enough to reduce throwing up for both alc and sn at the same time, they wouldn't be obtainable otc. i'm sure people have already discussed AEs on SaSu, so i can recommend looking into some of the older threads. good luck!

• Love
Reactions: JBFTM224
JBFTM224

JBFTM224

SkIt SkAddAdLe
Apr 9, 2024
no worries, i'm glad i could help!

honestly, i have no idea. i can only guess that if there are antiemetics strong enough to reduce throwing up for both alc and sn at the same time, they wouldn't be obtainable otc. i'm sure people have already discussed AEs on SaSu, so i can recommend looking into some of the older threads. good luck!
Okay, thank you sm for your insight and answering my questions!

• Love
Reactions: scubadam