• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CandycanePuke

CandycanePuke

Sep 26, 2023
I've been planning to kill myself for about five months now. I hadnt had any doubts in those five months. I wanted to do it on a special day late next month, but I don't think I will anymore. I feel like since it isn't just a fleeting thought of hope I shouldnt do it yet. It's been a bit over a week and I've been feeling like I want to try a little harder, for a little longer. I just feel annoyed but idk. The date comes every year, it's not like I'm missing anything .-.

• Hugs
Reactions: Anhedonico, CasperDaGhost, Sylveon and 3 others
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
The cyclic fleeting hope is keeping me here too, even though I want to let go of it

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, _Broken_alice, Anhedonico and 4 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Me too. It can be very frustrating being hurled through these emotional peaks and valleys every night and sometimes even multiple times within the same day.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Broken_alice, Anhedonico and Sylveon
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
Same... It's so frustrating. Just the last 6 or so hours have been a constant back and forth in the midst of uncontrollably crying. One moment, we are ready to start preparing, the next we want to at least try to get help somehow. We even had a day planned for the last few months and everything we need but when our day came... we just couldn't... Not even SI really, just hope we know we should not have.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon
vak

vak

🏅🇨🇿
Feb 13, 2024
This happens to me as well. Periodically, hope deceives me, resulting in my staying a decade longer than I should have. I'm not sure if it's some kind of survival mechanism, but it is indeed annoying.

Sylveon

Sylveon

Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
Can relate. Yup. I felt more than ready to CTB last month; even going to my "spot" a couple of times, but all of a sudden it seems as though I don't wanna die anymore, it's frustrating, to say the least. I feel as though I am betraying my own emotions...

Reactions: CasperDaGhost
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I would forget about a certain date (deadline). It's great that you feel better now,try harder, try what you wanna try and see if your life/situation improves. You can always have your method ready just in the case everything fails. That's what I would do. Good luck!!

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Endofit