TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Is there anyone else who is angry at themselves more than others.... I find I tend to try be nice to others but constantly angry and disgusted at myself..... I always said I didn't hate my self but clearly I do.... I hate this person who is apparently me... I don't even know who she is most of the time..... Anyone else here experiencing this??

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Qdv, mediocre, Mr2005 and 13 others
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
Always felt like that. I hate myself. It started slowly at 13-14 and it has gotten worse over the years. I know perfectly what I am and I think that's why I hate myself so much. I hate my weakness, my lack of emotions, permanent anxiety, self destruction, my inability to cope etc... But I'm gonna stop there :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meena, AngelOfDeath01, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Is there anyone else who is angry at themselves more than others.... I find I tend to try be nice to others but constantly angry and disgusted at myself..... I always said I didn't hate my self but clearly I do.... I hate this person who is apparently me... I don't even know who she is most of the time..... Anyone else here experiencing this??
Sorry you're experiencing these conflicting emotions. I'm the same the self hate becomes a bit too toxic at times, there's nothing worse than being you're own worst enemy. I critique everything I do before I do something and after doing something I criticize myself because it didn't go as smoothly according to how I planned. I can't even look at a mirror anymore unless I have to and when I do see myself in the mirror I don't see a person, I see nothing of any worth. I remember hearing somewhere "You can't fill a cup that's already full" and I just hate myself just a bit more that I can't undo what I've become.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sensei, Little Mook, AngelOfDeath01 and 3 others
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Wow, I'm just so confused why it took me so long to figure this out.... I really understood what ye are saying and also think the same...... I hope someday we will feel ease to a certain degree.... But in reality I feel, speaking for myself that I'm doomed.... I'm here to rare my kids then leave again...

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Yes. I'm not angry at others at all.

I look at myself and I see someone who is ugly both on the inside and outside.

I just got out of the shower at my grandparents house, I was looking at myself in the mirror a bit before.

My frame, long disgusting hair, bad posture, ugly nose and just ugly face in general. I look like a puppet or a goblin or just something really gross.

Not even mentioning how I am on the inside. I'm even uglier in there.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meena, azucaramargo, Qdv and 2 others
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Yes, very much so.
No one can get as angry or hate me as such as myself. I'm my own personal bully.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meena, exhausted and TheDevilsAngel
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I hate who I've become, didnt particularly like myself as a child (due to parental rejection) but wouldn't say I was angry at myself- then was just angry with life through teens/ twenties. Actually kind of learnt to like myself & life a little more in my 20s & early 30s- but never treated myself with enough care/self-respect that a mentally healthy person would do. Now I can't work out who I'm most angry at- myself- or the the people that made me feel this way- bit of both. Can't work out were sadness/ feeling very hurt & let down ends & bitterness/ anger begins.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kassender, almaranthine and TheDevilsAngel
ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
I think I'm angry with who I am physically but frustrated with how I am mentally.

• Hugs
Reactions: freefrommybody and TheDevilsAngel
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
Everything that ever went wrong in my life is my own fault. I hate how I look and act, I hate my personality, my temper used to be horrendous. I hate waking up as myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
exhausted

exhausted

Experienced
Oct 22, 2019
I hate how much I hate myself. I am so cruel. Better in than out, I suppose.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and almaranthine
F

freefrommybody

Vehemently Pro-choice
Nov 19, 2019
Yeah, I feel disgusted of myself, sometimes to the point of nausea. I Iook around at my beautiful surroundings, and the lovely, bright, worthwhile people around me, and think that I'm a spec of filth on an otherwise well-set canvas. I wonder why I'm here, and want to clean myself away. I'm not very angry or frustrated about my patheticness anymore, however, since I'm coming up with a solution to deal with the problem of myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and almaranthine
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Hell yes i even bin knowing to beating my self up . I cant even stand to look in the mirror ond was a bad one i court myself in the mirror next thing i know I had pushed my hand through it cut my self badly . Yes i do hate my self with every fibre in my being .

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Roberto, Sensei and TheDevilsAngel
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yea I've been a really terrible person :("

• Hugs
Reactions: Roberto and TheDevilsAngel
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
In the Christian religion there is this idea that one is "allowed" to hate sin(s), just not the sinner him/herself. I realize that I mentally practice this in regards to how I view myself. I hate the awful things that I have done in my life and the terrible decisions I've made. Consequently, I have more loathing and bitterness in my heart towards the actions themselves than simply directing all my hate towards me, myself as a general subject. Merely hating myself objectively isn't useful; I feel I have to hate each and every one of my "sins" so as to keep them alive in my mind if only for the purpose of avoiding more suffering in my life.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and freefrommybody
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Same. I can't look at myself in the mirror. I can't look at pictures of me. Every time I see myself I want to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Roberto, TheDevilsAngel and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Sometimes anger, but more often contempt and disappointment.

• Hugs
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Jesus Christ yes. Wasted fifteen years because I couldn't click a mouse. It's impossible to feel anything less than worthless

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, TheDevilsAngel and Sensei
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
yes I'm angry at how stupid and niave I am. All of my decisions in life have been wrong. I can't do anything I have no skills. Nobody talks to me because they know there is no point. I'm too stupid to understand anything.

I am not surprised I ended up like this...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kassender, freefrommybody, TheDevilsAngel and 5 others
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I'm angry at myself. I'm not angry with anyone in this life. I can't remember with who I am angry. I feel myself stupid, retarded, incompetent, ugly, wrong, very wrong, most of the time wrong.egoistic, lazy, without initiative. I don't think, just feel. I'm like a roller coaster of emotions (these last months I've been more stable and quiet).I'm like a bomb inside a kitty appearance. I feel disappointment with myself. I feel everything is over.
I think I must be isolated.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I often get into fits of rage with myself and then think I need to punish myself. Smack myself round the head, cut, burn, talk smack to myself. Feels so overwhelming I can't control it.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Sensei and Roberto
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I often get into fits of rage with myself and then think I need to punish myself. Smack myself round the head, cut, burn, talk smack to myself. Feels so overwhelming I can't control it.
I use to insult myself. When I'm anxious I feel relief by thinking in cutting myself, but I never do it. Or I think about suicide with a katana sword or with a gun splashing my brain in pieces.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and BPD Barbie
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Yes, I've hated myself for most of my life. I feel so angry for my flaws and mistake, of which there are so many.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meena and TheDevilsAngel