• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
Maybe you can try looking for bottles of nail polish remover and buy sufficient quantities of it. Acetone is nail polish remover.

just make sure you look what is in the nail polish remover, some of the newer ones don't have acetone but something else, and who knows what that would do with the bleach.

Reactions: Red star, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, HannibalLector and 2 others
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
Reactions: Red star, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, HannibalLector and 2 others
WhoStevik

WhoStevik

Nov 23, 2018
Maybe you can try looking for bottles of nail polish remover and buy sufficient quantities of it. Acetone is nail polish remover.

In my country nail polish remover contain other chemicals with acetone, some brands haven't acetone. Is better do with ethanol because pure ethanol (or at least 93% or something) is accessible for everyone.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and lv-gras
D

dyingtodie

Student
Nov 29, 2018
Interesting thread. Anyone have experience with MMS (miracle mineral solution)? It stinks like bleach, kinda. You're meant to mix it and drink it right away to clear parasites and apparently all sorts of conditions, and NOT inhale it...therefore, I wonder if inhalation of the gas this mixture creates would be an effective substitute? Just throwing my 2 cents in. Also...I'm curious, because I have MMS (from ebay it's like $20-30US) My survival instinct I fear is too strong to attempt partial, and full seems brutal, or at least brutally scary. Helium to the rescue!!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and lv-gras
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
Interesting thread. Anyone have experience with MMS (miracle mineral solution)? It stinks like bleach, kinda. You're meant to mix it and drink it right away to clear parasites and apparently all sorts of conditions, and NOT inhale it...therefore, I wonder if inhalation of the gas this mixture creates would be an effective substitute? Just throwing my 2 cents in. Also...I'm curious, because I have MMS (from ebay it's like $20-30US) My survival instinct I fear is too strong to attempt partial, and full seems brutal, or at least brutally scary. Helium to the rescue!!

MMS is some fucked up shit, it is similar to bleach, it won't help cure any diseases, or do what you want, but it will make you very sick.

Reactions: Red star, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Well bugger me, a few years back when i found out (stumbled upon) a seller on eBay i just had to buy it, even if just for the shits & giggles of holy crap you can buy this stuff....
Anyways a few yrs has passed & the last time i had a quick look it wasn't available and as you would expect over time a fair bit has evaporated but i still have some. Why oh why did i never think it would be useful to ctb Do'h..
Might have some fun later though

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras