• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
Anesthetized by chloroform before hanging
"This case highlights how the deceased had used several methods whilst committing suicide to minimize pain, including the inhalation of chloroform, which would have also resulted in the inability to engage in protective actions during the act."
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12024-018-9974-x

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and 5 others
H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
How to make chloroform

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, hieronymus.bosch and 2 others
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, dyingtodie, alfie and 7 others
C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
Haha! Judging from the video, you need the skills of a competent high school chemistry student and the equipment of a decent high school chemistry classroom in order to make chloroform.

So, unless chloroform can be bought outright, 99 percent of the people on this forum have no way of obtaining it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
WhoStevik

WhoStevik

Nov 23, 2018
I will hang myself today and I would love to get some chloroform because I failed all the times I attempted (panic, survival instinct). I tried to make this at home, really works but I don't have the equipaments to distill it, so I can't get pure chloroform. I will drink too much and try this, but with chloroform it sounds more comfortable.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, alfie and 2 others
H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
I will hang myself today and I would love to get some chloroform because I failed all the times I attempted (panic, survival instinct). I tried to make this at home, really works but I don't have the equipaments to distill it, so I can't get pure chloroform. I will drink too much and try this, but with chloroform it sounds more comfortable.

I think you can skip the distillation step. (distillation is carried out only to purify - separate chloroform from unwanted products).

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
WhoStevik

WhoStevik

Nov 23, 2018
Yes, but you can't huff the chloroform when it's in water (and the others chemicals from the reaction) so is needed to distill.

WhoStevik

WhoStevik

Nov 23, 2018
Do you know if chloroform can be taken orally? I'm not talking about drink pure chloroform, but diluted in ethanol or even water. I just don't want to drink bleach! And about the temperature, it works if bleach aren't cold enough?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Lifeisatrap
H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
Yes, but you can't huff the chloroform when it's in water (and the others chemicals from the reaction) so is needed to distill.

If you have separatory funnel you should be fine. Or you can try grab/transfer the lower layer, the chloroform, with a pipette. it shouldn't be impossible. Then I guess you could pour it on a rug and try it.

I hope chloroform can make your transition more peaceful, good luck!

WhoStevik

WhoStevik

Nov 23, 2018
Well, everytime I did the chloroform become white in lower layer (like a white powder, not bubble like the video) and I take out the upper layer with a syringe. But when I smell that lower layer it have a bleach smell, not that sweet smell of chloroform, what am I doing wrong? Like the chloroform stay in the upper layer wtf
And thank you :)

H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
Well, everytime I did the chloroform become white in lower layer (like a white powder, not bubble like the video) and I take out the upper layer with a syringe. But when I smell that lower layer it have a bleach smell, not that sweet smell of chloroform, what am I doing wrong? Like the chloroform stay in the upper layer wtf
And thank you :)

Well first of all make sure you got the right chemicals. In the video he says that the reaction is extremely exothermic, this means that the when the chemicals are mixed the mixture gets hot, releases heat. So you should follow his instructions and cool your bleach before add acetone to it to get best result.

When you mix the ingredients does it get hot? (that would be an indicator you have the right ingredients)

Also you might need wait a moment before you attempt separate the chloroform from the rest.

WhoStevik

WhoStevik

Nov 23, 2018
Yes, I can't get pure acetone so I'm doing with ethanol

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, alfie, lv-gras and 1 other person
H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
Yes, I can't get pure acetone so I'm doing with ethanol

Did you use large amounts of chlorine about 3,6 Liter and about 100ml (equivalent of pure ethanol or acetone). To be clear, if your ethanol is not pure you need add more (example for 50% ethanol you would then add 200ml of your ethanol instead).

What is the concentration of your ethanol, acetone and bleach?

I guess the reaction should work also with ethanol, but if you cant get it to work you can try use larger amount of the (not pure) acetone you can get.

WhoStevik

WhoStevik

Nov 23, 2018
I found the mistake was the amount of sodium hypochlorite

WhoStevik

WhoStevik

Nov 23, 2018
But hey @HannibalLector do you know if chloroform (little amounts) can be mixed in ethanol (alcoholic beverage) and taken orally?

H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
But hey @HannibalLector do you know if chloroform (little amounts) can be mixed in ethanol (alcoholic beverage) and taken orally?

Be aware that chloroform is carcinogenic. Chloroform works as anesthetic and sedative not only when inhaled but also if administered orally.

Have you considered try the chloroform before your departure?

WhoStevik

WhoStevik

Nov 23, 2018
Yes, I huff a lot of solvents and experienced with chloroform, but never drinked. I will put a little amount of that in my drink to boost the alcohol effects and calm me down to keep in my position until I become unconscious (partial suspension).

WhoStevik

WhoStevik

Nov 23, 2018
If it matters or no, I'm here to tell that I made a test with the chloroform and sure it works. I did not while practice hang, but I did the two things and I can tell they will work together if u really want. I hope it can "kill" the most of the fear when I hang myself, I will do it in less than 1 week. Good luck for anyone who want to make the same.

H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
If it matters or no, I'm here to tell that I made a test with the chloroform and sure it works. I did not while practice hang, but I did the two things and I can tell they will work together if u really want. I hope it can "kill" the most of the fear when I hang myself, I will do it in less than 1 week. Good luck for anyone who want to make the same.

Nice to have feedback.
How much chloroform did you need to use? And how deep did you go (lost unconsciousness)? Did you go there gradually? Did you use something similar to the gauze? Was it a pleasant experience? Did you get less susceptive to pain? You feel confident with the method now?

WhoStevik

WhoStevik

Nov 23, 2018
Nice to have feedback.
How much chloroform did you need to use? And how deep did you go (lost unconsciousness)? Did you go there gradually? Did you use something similar to the gauze? Was it a pleasant experience? Did you get less susceptive to pain? You feel confident with the method now?

Yes @HannibalLector. I make some settings in the synthesis and made some potent thing, even undistilled. I didn't use a gauze, I inhaled directly from the bottle. Even a small amount of my undistilled chloroform get me very high today, to the point it near put me to sleep, I was in a mental state like "nodding out" from opiates, drunk, very sedative after the excitement and hallucinations and it kill any motivation I had, I wish to change of music I was listening and can't wake up, so I think will help, I'm more confident now. I didn't become 100% unconscious but I know I can if I inhale a little more. So I will do this way: measure distance of rope, tie in the place, etc., and take my position that will be seated. I will sit down, put the rope in my neck and bring the bottle with chloroform to my mouth or nose, inhale the maximum possible, and when I enter in this state I said above and can't keep my head up, I will tilt myself to front and keep inhaling until I pass out and die. Damn, seems so easy, I wish I have success!

WhoStevik

WhoStevik

Nov 23, 2018
Somebody here can tell me if the liver toxicity of chloroform is really from chloroform or from the formation os phosgene in body? I've used ethanol as a stabilizer to prevent this.

H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
Somebody here can tell me if the liver toxicity of chloroform is really from chloroform or from the formation os phosgene in body? I've used ethanol as a stabilizer to prevent this.

As long as you avoid further exposure to chloroform and have it reserved for ctb you dont have to worry.

Habitual use (long-term) exposure to chloroform by inhalation in humans has resulted in effects on the liver, including hepatitis and jaundice, and central nervous system effects, such as depression and irritability. Chloroform has been shown to be carcinogenic in animals after oral exposure, resulting in an increase in kidney and liver tumors.

You have not caused more harm to your body from this experience then one would expect from an previously innocent anesthesia (with chloroform) prior surgery (no harm is caused).

WhoStevik

WhoStevik

Nov 23, 2018
As long as you avoid further exposure to chloroform and have it reserved for ctb you dont have to worry.

Habitual use (long-term) exposure to chloroform by inhalation in humans has resulted in effects on the liver, including hepatitis and jaundice, and central nervous system effects, such as depression and irritability. Chloroform has been shown to be carcinogenic in animals after oral exposure, resulting in an increase in kidney and liver tumors.

You have not caused more harm to your body from this experience then one would expect from an previously innocent anesthesia (with chloroform) prior surgery (no harm is caused).

This is my problem, I'm a solvent huffer and I know I will, at least, use chloroform some nights to help me to sleep. Sure, I'm not using high amounts, but yet can make some damage. It's a bad thing but I can't avoid this, I am addict. Well, if my plan goes right I don't have to worry about that, only if I failed. But I'm confident, a little afraid obviously, but confident.
If ethanol can prevent the phosgene formation in chloroform, it's possible drink alcohol can prevent the formation of phosgene in body? I am stupid about chemistry but it's make sense.

H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
This is my problem, I'm a solvent huffer and I know I will, at least, use chloroform some nights to help me to sleep. Sure, I'm not using high amounts, but yet can make some damage. It's a bad thing but I can't avoid this, I am addict. Well, if my plan goes right I don't have to worry about that, only if I failed. But I'm confident, a little afraid obviously, but confident.
If ethanol can prevent the phosgene formation in chloroform, it's possible drink alcohol can prevent the formation of phosgene in body? I am stupid about chemistry but it's make sense.

Considering the unpleasant health consequences i strongly advice against it.

WhoStevik

WhoStevik

Nov 23, 2018
@Tony Dark read all, comment here so I can send u how to make

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, HannibalLector, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
A

alfie

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
I imagine chloroform is unpleasant to breath in. So I was thinking of getting dead drunk first, huffing the chloroform to snuff out what remains of my already addled and faded consciousness and then, almost literally, kicking the bucket as I plan on using the partial suspension hanging method.

Does anyone know if alcohol would interfere with or dull or lessen the desired effects of the chloroform?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and lv-gras
WhoStevik

WhoStevik

Nov 23, 2018
I imagine chloroform is unpleasant to breath in. So I was thinking of getting dead drunk first, huffing the chloroform to snuff out what remains of my already addled and faded consciousness and then, almost literally, kicking the bucket as I plan on using the partial suspension hanging method.

Does anyone know if alcohol would interfere with or dull or lessen the desired effects of the chloroform?

In fact, inhaling chloroform is not unpleasant, it tastes very sweet, very very sweet. But if you abuse this sweetness become very nauseating, so only inhale it after synthesis to test and save the stuff for your ctb. And I don't recommend get very drunk before the chloroform, a few beers is ok but don't drink too much. Ethanol boost a lot the chloroform, both are gabaergics and has NMDA antagonist properties so will be VERY depressant. I think it's not a bad thing, really help to pass out, but believe in me, is very disgusting get very drunk and puke while the rope in your neck. If you must mix them well take a lot of antiemetics. But in my experience isn't good, take the advice.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, HannibalLector, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
WhoStevik

WhoStevik

Nov 23, 2018
Mix it with diethyl ether would be so nice, unfortunately I can't get in my country :(
Put some paint thinner on chloroform, will induce narcosis more easily. Just a thought.