On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
Left a few days ago thinking I had it made. Now finding out my #1 source is unavailable if you're not a business. So close yet so far , sticking around longer. Why is that society acts like they actually give a fuck ? They don't. we're just walking dollar signs , punching bags for other awful humans , list can go on .

Tragic … absolutely tragic

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Someone123
MissLisa

MissLisa

Student
Sep 13, 2018
Yes, I hate that people pretend to care enough to stop you escaping this world but don't do anything to help it be more endurable. It is cruel actually how they prevent peace and are happy to see your pain

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's extremely unfair how we live in a world where others want to restrict access to ctb methods and make it as hard for us to die as possible. It really is a pro suffering society. Just because some people want to live doesn't mean that they should force others to.

All that they are doing is just making suicide unnecessarily difficult and painful for people, people will have no choice but to resort to more awful methods to achieve freedom from this world. Your frustrations are understandable. To me it's tragic how life is even a thing in the first place, life is nothing more than a cruel mistake.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat